Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can this end ???

There are people around here that is getting really upset with the way things are happing( this is not good because i know some of them)we hear about how the illegal mexicans are killing Americans ,how they are stealing our land ,and how they are rubbing our noses in it..well i should say WE ,because i can understand where they are coming from.we see the rich and the middle class have turn their backs on us,but the anger is toward the illegal here taking our jobs, and now our schools...we have done everything to stop this..wrote letters, fire off e-mails made phone calls...does anyone have any ideas on this before it get out of hand..or should we just let the dice lay where it falls...????

Jim,

I understand your frustration. This is an enormous problem and we have to attack it one step at a time. Right now we should all stay focused on the elections next week and do what we can towards that.

we see the rich and the middle class have turn their backs on us,but the anger is toward the illegal here taking our jobs
    I don't think the middle class has turned their backs, most of the middle class that I am aware of are very concerned about what is going on. Alot of people don't even realize anything is going on and some don't realize it is as bad as what it is. Here is where the problem lies, if they can't look out the window and see it happening then they don't believe it is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    we see the rich and the middle class have turn their backs on us,but the anger is toward the illegal here taking our jobs
    I don't think the middle class has turned their backs, most of the middle class that I am aware of are very concerned about what is going on. Alot of people don't even realize anything is going on and some don't realize it is as bad as what it is. Here is where the problem lies, if they can't look out the window and see it happening then they don't believe it is happening.
    i see everyday..i have seen it back in the 60s and 70 s...the middleclass was more concern about the blacks..and gave everthing away..and when the poor white said anything we were called racist..and now it the samething (well the poor blacks are on our side) i have done gave my health for this country.i am willing to go farther for my kids...and after the election it will be too late,,the crooks will be in office..and in a year or two the middleclass will part of the poor...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I do believe that the first people that had been hurt by illegal immigration were the working poor in the country, the only reason people have not heard anyting about that is that most people who are working poor are either too busy surviving, or they do not have the knowledge that they truly have a say in anything.

The poorer people are less informed for the most part, and due to lack of resources, they have less information available to them, as well sometimes there are barriers to their being a part of the whole process, thus giving them less voice, and the feeling of little options other than to sit back and take it.

Alabamajim, the best thing you could do for people you know, working poor, is what I have done, help inform them about groups like ALIPAC and other local issue as well. Tell them to start contacting those that just might need to be voted out, and let them know that their lack of resolve on the illegal immigration issue will cost them their job.

Help inform those who do not believe they have a voice, or are just too plain tired at the end of the day, it is hard to care when you're exhausted, but they need to be encouraged that it will only get worse for them if they sit back one too many times. Things in this country can improve for us all if we work hard to fight this now. Nothing good comes cheap and easy!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thank you,,most of us know,,but we don't know everything....my team( for lack of better word) are going to job sites and running the illegals off..we had the police called once..(the cops told us to behave smile and walked off) this employer,won't be hiring and more illegals anytime soon..no we didn't hurt anyone,we just pick their tools up and put them in their trucks..and then told them not to come back....i ckeck today..noone was working on the site...and this is just one job site.....i not bragging but sofar it working..on the illegal and their bosses..

Quote Originally Posted by alabamajim
    thank you,,most of us know,,but we don't know everything....my team( for lack of better word) are going to job sites and running the illegals off..we had the police called once..(the cops told us to behave smile and walked off) this employer,won't be hiring and more illegals anytime soon..no we didn't hurt anyone,we just pick their tools up and put them in their trucks..and then told them not to come back....i ckeck today..noone was working on the site...and this is just one job site.....i not bragging but sofar it working..on the illegal and their bosses..
    That's the ticket, JIM!!

Please, take pictures for verification before you pick up their tools and scat them. Get a pic of each employer's sign/etc. That will be your log
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i 'll have to do that...i am sure it won't be that easy everytime..but..thanks..