Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have always believed that the courts would be the way to go with this. We have so many criminals in the legislature that we're not likely to get a LOT done by letting them know our views.

I would certainly put in my part of a fee or fees.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

But they aren't. Could the politicians be put in jail? Could Bush be put there for dereliction of duty?
    It seems to me that the President is the one ultimately responsible for upholding the laws, isn't he? If a law enforcement officer fails in his duty, or does not appear to comply with the laws in doing his duty, the blame filters downward. If the law enforcement officers are not ALLOWED to do their duty because the people above them tell them not to, how far up could the guilty parties be held accountable?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

contact your representative in Congress or the house judiciary committee and requests that they initiate articles of impeachment against Bush/Cheney -- I don't care what their political party is, this is AMERICA and it needs to stay that way. My ancestors didn't fight and die for a corrupt federal government to give away this country.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Well, its got to be done by Tom Tancredo or someone else because Mel Martinez and the other Senator are both sellouts. We need someone who is adimately on our side to start this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Well, its got to be done by Tom Tancredo or someone else because Mel Martinez and the other Senator are both sellouts. We need someone who is adimately on our side to start this.
    contact your governor's office and DEMAND the state's take a stand against the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT -- we are not subjects of the federal government, we are citizens of the states and states and their CITIZENS have RIGHTS . . . tell these governors to grow a backgone and 'LOCK AND LOAD' -- I've put some things in motion but I need for everyone to wakeup the governors from their slumber, especially Governor Bob Riley, and rally the troops so when the call of the people comes, these states will be ready . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

He (Bush) is more worried about securing Iraq`s borders and Ive heard he is now spending buku bucks for a wall to protect Israel from their enemies while ours pour in by the thousands everyday. If this amnesty deal goes through I think he should go down in history as a traitor as he is already one to his own loyalists. If you dont believe that these "illegals" have truly declared war on us and are only here to work, download this documentary http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-21866.html its a 15 min download

My gov. Arnold, was , I think is with us when he said "CLOSE THE BORDERS" ! Can I get an Amen to that. That is the spine we need. I hope he sticks by that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by EnuffzEnuff
    My gov. Arnold, was , I think is with us when he said "CLOSE THE BORDERS" ! Can I get an Amen to that. That is the spine we need. I hope he sticks by that statement.
    maybe we can count on him . . . 1 down 49 to go

What about my civil rights?

My civil rights are being violated by the federal government, by refusing to enforce our immigration laws. The civil rights of all American citizens are being violated by the executive and legislative branches of our government, who are charged with enforcing the rule of law.

I demand that our elected officials enforce the immigration laws that are currently on the books, right now!!!

If our elected officials ignore their constitutionally sworn duty to enforce our laws, then they must be compelled to do so.

I am seeking a Court Injunction against the legislative branch of our government, prohibiting them from passing any new laws, until such time that they demonstrate that they are enforcing the immigration laws already on the books.

If our elected officials continue further refusal to carry out their duties; then they must be impeached.

The Judicial branch of our government must compel the Executive and the Legislative branches of our government to carry out their constitutional duties, through injunction if necessary.

Should the Judicial branch also fail in their sworn constitutional duty to uphold the rule of law, then I see no alternative but civil unrest and coup, to forcibly remove them from office.

Re: What about my civil rights?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeakaSage
    The Judicial branch of our government must compel the Executive and the Legislative branches of our government to carry out their constitutional duties, through injunction if necessary.

Should the Judicial branch also fail in their sworn constitutional duty to uphold the rule of law, then I see no alternative but civil unrest and coup, to forcibly remove them from office.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but not only do we have "the best Senate money can buy," we also have "the best judges money can buy."

Congress needs to impeach Bush and Co., charge them for treason and impeach a few federal judges

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12