Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can this happen here? I believe YES!

GLOBAL JIHAD
    Muslim illegals take over churches
    Sanctuary displayed banner heralding 'Allah'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: May 9, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

'Allah' banner in Brussels Catholic church
    Illegal immigrants using churches to stage sit-ins in Belgium are turning the houses of worship into virtual mosques, says Paul Belien in the online Brussels Journal.

Belgian Roman Catholic bishops have opened up 20 churches and chapels to illegal immigrants who mostly are Muslims.

Although Belgian law requires the illegals to be expelled, the bishops are joining in the effort to pressure authorities into granting amnesty.

Some of the illegals have displayed banners heralding the name of Allah, including one that hung in the church of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor in Brussels.

Belien comments: "The Belgian bishops are so ignorant that they do not see what is going on: Their churches are being turned into mosques before their very eyes."

The movement gained momentum in late March when 119 asylum seekers were given residence papers after a hunger strike.

But Sunday, Belgium's Interior Minister Patrick Dewael refused to give in to the demands despite an escalation of protest, insisting the majority of illegals should not expect to gain residence.

"Most of them simply don't come into consideration for asylum or regularization," he told the television show "De Zevende Dag." "Often, they have not lodged an application, initiated no procedure or were given a negative assessment years ago."

Catholic bishop Luc Van Looy of Ghent said the church leaders don't want the law to change "but want it applied more efficiently and more quickly so that people without (official) papers don't have to live for years in uncertainty."

Dewael has called the many hunger strikes blackmail.

Belien says that while "Western Europe is turning Muslim, its Christian churches are committing suicide."

"A Muslim would never allow his mosque to be turned into a dormitory for non-believers."

Some church leaders, such as Fr. Christian Wynants of Church of St. Giles in Brussels, have insisted they had no knowledge beforehand that the illegals intended to occupy their buildings.

The National Catholic Reporter said last month a group of about 50 mostly illegal African migrants occupied the Church of St Giles.

"At the very least, it is a lack of manners," Wynants said.

Police eventually removed them from the church, according to the Catholic paper.

Ali Bouchrouk, an Algerian who has a residency permit but whose wife does not, told the National Catholic Reporter the strategy is simple.

"We are in a Catholic country, thus we occupy churches. If we were in Algeria, we would occupy mosques."

Eric de Beukelkaer, spokesman of the Belgian bishops' conference, said church leaders were "uneasy" about the "systematic nature" of the occupations and disapproved of occupations conducted without the prior agreement of the parish priest, according to the Catholic paper.

Elsewhere in Europe, Catholic and Protestant churches are at the forefront of protests against a crackdown on illegal immigration.

The church leaders say their activities are not coordinated but simply a response to Jesus Christ's command to care for strangers.

"There are pages of the Bible that we can't just tear out," said Bishop Georges Pontier of La Rochelle, France, according to Reuters.

Austen Ivereigh, spokesman for London Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Connor, said it's "an essential part of Catholic social teaching."

Churches also have stood behind illegal immigrants in Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy and Ireland.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=50105
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

jihad

moosetracks,

Thanks for the post.

I do NOT believe that Christianity and Islam can, in the long run, co-exist.
    I tried to discuss this with my preacher and got nowhere...I just hope I planted some seeds that'll be thought about.

There was a Muslim at work, I'd call him a good acquaintance. One of the most intelligent, well-read individuals I've ever met. We had extensive conversations when possible. During one of these, he said that "Islam respects Jesus as a prophet". I responded, "That's sacrilege, Jesus is God". The look on his face!!!! He was shocked. He really believed that he was complimenting Jesus...I saw it as an insult.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Shakira law

moosetracks,

I believe I read an article, ????, that there are locations in this country that are attempting to get Shakira (sp?) law applied, which would trump US law. Oh yes, they want to be Americans.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

There have been centuries where christians and christians couldn't get along...and protestants and catholics still look at each other with a tinge of suspicion....how in the world would we be expected to get along with muslims??? Religion has and is one of the greatest reasons for war throughout time. Best to keep us separated.

MJ

Belgian Roman Catholic bishops have opened up 20 churches and chapels to illegal immigrants who mostly are Muslims.

Although Belgian law requires the illegals to be expelled, the bishops are joining in the effort to pressure authorities into granting amnesty
    have all the Priests and Bishops lost their minds?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Need help....I've been trying to locate the Pope's email address...or his secretary.

I am Catholic, and I do not go along with what these Priests are doing, by aiding illegals....

Pope's address

here you go:

Where do I write?

His Holiness, Pope Benedict XVI PP.
    00120 Via del Pellegrino
    Citta del Vaticano

OR

His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
    Apostolic Palace
    VATICAN CITY

OR

His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
    Vatican City State, 00120
    Italy

E-mail: [ benedictxvi@vatican.va ]

OR send a greeting to the Holy Father here.

Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine Faith

Prefect Archbishop William Joseph Levada
    Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine Faith
    Piazza del S. Uffizio 11
    00193 Rome, VATICAN CITY

E-mail: cdf@cfaith.va

Sacred Congregation for Bishops

Bernardin Cardinal Gantin
    Sacred Congregation for Bishops
    Piazza Pio XII 10
    00193 Rome, VATICAN CITY

Sacred Congregation for Divine Worship

Antonio Maria Cardinal Javierre Ortas
    Sacred Congregation for Divine Worship
    Piazza Pio XII 10
    00193 Rome, VATICAN CITY

E-mail address for the Vatican Newspaper:

L'Osservatore Romano

In the USA

Most Reverend Agostino Cacciavillan

or

Archbishop Gabriel Montalvo
    U.S. Apostolic Nunciature
    3339 Massachusetts Ave. N.W.
    Washington DC 20008

Papal E-mail/Fax/Phone:

The Vatican Press Office is considered the "official" means of email contact for the Holy Father. The following email address does gain a response.

e-mail: av@pccs.va
    phone: +390669881022
    fax: +390669885373

Press Office Mailing Address where the email (listed above) and incoming calls/faxes are received:

Pontificio Consiglio delle Comunicazioni Sociali
    Palazzo San Carlo - 00120 Città del Vaticano

Side note: When sending mail to the Holy Father do NOT place the word ITALY on the envelope. The Vatican is an independent nation and Italy's mail system routinely misroute's mail addressed to the nation of Vaticano. Just thought you would like to know this.
    TIME'S UP!

Thanks for the email...wish they had an online form to fill out....I will voice my displeasure of our priests aiding and abetting illegals.

I am a Roman Catholic and I also disapprove of our priests and bishops taking part and talking in favor of illegal aliens. Our Archbishop encouraged us to phone our representatives in favor of amnesty and other privileges for illegals here in the USA, I did the opposite. I am also cutting some of my contributions to the Church because of their stand in this matter. On the other hand, for what I know, my parish priest has not talked about this matter, and I pray he keeps this way.