Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAN I STOP MY HUSBAND FROM ENTERING USA?

Hello everybody,
    I am desperate and need an advise, perhaps someone here has experience about my current situation and can answer me.

I married overseas, it has been 2.6 years now. My husband is getting his visa to join me in USA. He states that the embassy in Pakistan is sending him his passport back with USA visa this coming week. Thing is during our last conversations (3 days or so) His only topic is to come here get a job to save money in order to continue with his Immigration case, as far as I understand he just needs to get his permanent residence here as our marriage is over 2 years now. It is not conversation about planning where to work, how much he needs to pay while living in my brother's house. I am currently in disability due to a heart transplant, when I mentioned to my husband that once he comes here and starts working I will be losing my Medicaid, he showed not concern and just told me "do not tell them when I get there" I told him I could not do that. When I mentioned to him that at the beginning it is going to be hard and that most likely he will work 2 jobs right away he said "16 hours, oh I do not want to work as a donkey and I will need to rest.." This is something he would never say before. I do not know how to explain but I am in shock for the way he replied me and furthermore he wont bring money with him as he has been telling me, expecting me to "arrange money" for his Immigration case. Please someone tell me if I can call up Immigration so they can send him back even from the airport? I am afraid to think that Immigration would not consider my words and just think that I am getting worried for not reason. Advise please!

Don't marry foreigners!

Divorce him in Las Vegas today, call the State Department and tell them now (immediately) that you do not want to be married to this individual.

I cannot believe this is happening in the United States

Get the Hillary Clinton's State Department involved.

Your typing and English seem to be strong, are you an American Citizen?

(Not legal advice.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get a lawyer.....Start divorce proceedings....quickly....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get a divorce at once! This man doesnt love you. All he wanted was a free pass to America.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HE IS STILL IN PAKISTAN AND COMING SOON!!!

HI TO ALL,
    THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLIES, HE IS STILL OVERSEAS AND WAITING FOR HIS PASSPORT WITH USA VISA TO COME HERE MAXIMUM IN TWO WEEKS! I WILL CALL IMMIGRATION AND SEE THE REPLY I GET.

IT IS ALL MY FAULT HOW STUPID I AM THAT I NEEDED TO WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO HEAR HIS NONSENSE REPLIES. ONCE AGAIN THANKS EVERYONE FOR TAKING MY POST IN CONSIDERATION DO NOT MIND MY WORDS I AM IN A STATE OF SHOCK, TENSE AND SO ON. AHHHH

xuxy4: You must have a child by this man. Next, does he give you financial support under the table? I am trying to understand your mental state to solve this problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xuxy4

Remembr the good advice given above is just that,advice and not a legal opinion.Please call an attorney who should be able to give legal advice and rapidly stop this sham if,in fact, that is what is happening.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I do not have any child, and he has never helped me out in the financial aspect claiming that he hardly makes his life in his country. My mental state is a mess since my illness I have been dealing with major depression to these health conditions now I am adding a new one called stupidity, blindness, you name it. I will be calling uscis tomorrow and see what they told me if chances are there I will speak out if not then I can contact a lawyer. Thanks so much for replying

I would pack up an move so he couldn't fime me, when he got here.

Contact immigration and an attorney.

I'm sorry that you are in this situation and wishing good health to you.

Dixie

At least you finally got to see the "Red Flags"....start divorce proceedings immediately.....change your phone number to an unlisted number....DO NOT TALK TO HIM....he will sweet talk you into believeing that he is Mr Wonderful.....Good luck to you....and please stay safe....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast