Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's amazing how "unafraid" illegals are to "break the law".

To think they would even vote ILLEGALLY, knowing full well what they're doing.

Most Americans would be far too afraid to do ANYTHING like that.

We take things seriously. They do not.

It's sickening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What happens to an illegal if he is caught voting? 'Nothing', and nobody checks anyway! These crooked politicians just want to be elected by any means possible, even if it takes illegals to vote for them to get elected!

I just wonder how many illegals voted to put the Mecha Mayor of Los Angeles Tony Villar in office? I bet without their votes he wouldn't be mayor now!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    In Oregon, it is a simple as it is where you are CherylHarris. They have been able to get ID and Drivers Licenses here for years, and in that process, they register to vote, get health, food, WIC, cash and energy assistance benefits to boot!!!!

Just recently Oregons reluctant governor has finally seen the light (yeah right, he was pushed by wide awake Oregonians who pushed that issue into the spotlight) and decided to take away the licensing. However, since so many already have licenses and likely have registered, it will be a while before all those illegally held, benefit laden licenses expire, till then, it would appear they get to vote in all of Oregons elections.

Yes, registering to vote is ALL too easy, we did ours by mail when we moved back from Washington state.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just wonder how many illegals voted to put the Mecha Mayor of Los Angeles Tony Villar in office? I bet without their votes he wouldn't be mayor now!
    Molly, that's frightening. If the results of voting in the United States cannot be legitimate with certainty, and if candidates can get into office by illegal and illegitimate voting......doesn't that sort of negate the whole purpose of our country?

How can that be called freedom if the government refuses to protect U.S. citizens from this?

Isn't the right to vote suppose to be the underlying and most important factor in freedom and about the USA? Elections have to be legitimate for that to be true.

This cannot be tolerated, plain and simple. It has to be stopped or our freedom and right to vote means zero, nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To make the situation worse, Mexico trying to "help" illegal aliens vote in U.S. elections means that another country is tampering with elections in this country.

You know, you'd THINK this would make the MSM headlines.

What fools are running the media. The internet is THE ONLY way to really know what's happening.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO THE TRUTH.

This whole discussion is enough to make any American with EVEN HALF of a brain nauseated. Sometimes I think "my own people" , my fellow countrymen ONLY HAVE HALF A BRAIN to allow all of this to go on, to fail to recognize the ramifications of all of this.

What is it.....Americans can only wake up half way, not ALL the way?! We've sounded the alarms and rung the bells and they're still not all up.
    Laziness and complacency will be the end of us. A LOT of other countries already know this.

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    Easy for anyone to vote in Santa Cruz County, California.
    You can request a registration form online or by phone, fill it out, sign it and mail back.
    You will receive sample ballots in English and Spanish via mail also
    No ID needed at my local poll when you vote either. Just state your name, a poll worker makes sure you are on the list, hands you your ballot, you vote and leave.
    Our county is the same except they verify your address, a utility bill is fine. No proof of citizenship needed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123