Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone know why Glenn wasn't in DC today?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    builditnow, are you thinking about Don Imus?

actually both Stossel and Imus are coming to Fox Business Network

Yes - Imus. Thanks, I was just having a total mind blankout. Imus and Stossel both hired by FOX Business, but Stossel is also going to be a guest contributor to FOX News. I'm thinking it might be the same case with Imus. FOX News often has guest contributors from FOX Business.

So since they've hired a few big (known) names recently, I keep hoping maybe we'll be hearing soon that they've hired Lou Dobbs, since CNN has muzzled him.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

actually both Stossel and Imus are coming to Fox Business Network
    Ya, thats what I said above, FOX Business. But they said Stossel will also contribute to FOX News, so I'm figuring maybe its a way to get them into the network group, without stepping on toes of FOX News regular contributors/anchors.

I don't know the position of either Stossel or Imus on illegal immigration, I just want them to hire Lou Dobbs. Maybe we need to give them and/or Dobbs the idea. Or launch a campaign. Hopefully they've already thought of it themselves.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12