Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can someone answer this

Recently a friend of mine-who works with cars-told me that in the past few weeks they have had customers come into the shop who mentioned they were going to Mexico. My question is-are they really going back to stay or are these just trips home for vacation or the winter?I've never heard this in my area before.
    Thanks for any information.
    Rawhide!

If they're going home to vacation, they'd better plan on packing everything INCLUDING the kitchen sink, cuz I don't see how they plan to DRIVE back in!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I've heard of two reports of people leaving for good.

I've said this all along. Get out now, while you can still sell all your crap. When a bunch of them start leaving, used cars and houses will flood the market.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The vacation trip seemed a bit unusual being that they are driving from the DC area to Mexico! That is a lot of gas money.

My experience here in Mexifornia is that many of them do go home for the holidays. The bring all the goods and money that they've saved up for. They are able to save since they don't pay taxes,health insurance,car insurance etc. Its a great deal, really. At any given time on the freeway heading to San Diego you can see them packed up and ready to go. Unfortunately they all come back.

anyone who would offer creded deserves to get taken for a ride.
    once the car is in mexico all bets are off and the payments will stop