Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    How are ten legally present Russians prosecuted as spies while 30 million illegally present Mexicans aren't?
    There are nowhere near 30 million illegals let alone specifically Mexican illegals in the United States. Paranoid xenophobia does not help the enforcement movement. Guessing that one in ten residents are not legal is delusional.
    Not to gang up on you Richard but the 30 million figure was from a few years ago and while the illegal immigration has ramped up the official figures are going down. When I first began trying to address this problem within my sphere of influence people were thinking that the illegal problem was just in their community - they simply did not realize that it was nationwide and therefore condemned me and what I was saying as being xenophobic and harsh. I would liken it to the unemployment numbers - they do not reflect the truth and by now I would think that we all know it. Another example is the inflation rate has supposedly been flat for a couple of decades until recently - but as a weekly supermarket shopper you cannot tell me that - I know the government has been lying because the food costs just keep going up and up and up all these years. Their numbers are bogus BS.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GoodVibrations, "Everybody...please support this facebook link of 1,000,000 supporting Arizona's new law."

Please do not be disappointed. Some of us are boycotting Facebook and honestly I do not have time to keep up with it and be here.

I keep hearing the idiots making the statement that illegals are here to work.
    Is there any proof of just how many of them are working? I'd like to see the proof.

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    How are ten legally present Russians prosecuted as spies while 30 million illegally present Mexicans aren't?
    There are nowhere near 30 million illegals let alone specifically Mexican illegals in the United States. Paranoid xenophobia does not help the enforcement movement. Guessing that one in ten residents are not legal is delusional.
    I"m going to beg to differ with you
    I"m willing to bet there are at least 30 million or more , the total population number is skewed , nobody knows how many illegals are here. Granted they are not all mexican

But a large portion of them are.

The numbers of illegal aliens, specifically from mexico and now south america, have always been down played, because no one (in or out of the USA government) would allow the hoards of them that are here to get amnesty.

And that goes for 1986 too - Reagan would NEVER have signed for amnesty if he knew the real numbers.

Besides, since when does the government tell the truth?

Oh, and when does mexico, or any of their citizens turned illegal aliens, tell any form of a truth?

Actually, there are that many (30 million) inside California alone, but no one will tell you that. Know how you know? Because you can't go ANYWHERE without seeing them everywhere.

Unless they've changed their tunes, they're very open about being illegal aliens.

For the record, THEY BELONG IN THE SHADOWS, which is exactly where criminals instinctively go to hide from what they have done wrong, and those who seek them out to get them off the streets and away from Americans who do live by the letter of the laws.

"Actually, there are that many (30 million) inside California alone, but no one will tell you that. Know how you know? Because you can't go ANYWHERE without seeing them everywhere. "

I totally second that. I am sure that the amount is extremely vastly understated everywhere.

I think that it is more than 30 million. There are a lot of illegals from Mexico and other countries living in the small rural towns and the bigger cities up here in the Midwest. In some places the majority of people are Mexican.
    No Amnesty! An average of 25 Americans are killed every day by illegal alien criminals that have no right to be here.

Agreed cube. The stats for Arizona bother me because I think it is more here also. Of course it is difficult to tell because of the shamnesty of the Reagan administration we have a whole huge politicized population of anti-U.S. refuse to speak English that ARE legal for them to hide amongst. As far as some of us are concerned that amnesty should be repealed and they should be sent back as well.

GR
    California's sanctuary cities and churches alone have tens of millions, but that could change since they're all going bankrupt and have to beg for the welfare, and other USA tax dollars, to keep the illegal aliens in some sort of monetary income.

Listen to those who speak spanish around you. Most have NO spanish accent. Hence, they either are anchor babies hiding what they're talking about and/or they're deliberately doing it TO harass Americans with their language.

What I don't get is how Roger Mahoney, and the like, of Catholic churches don't teach God's Bible chapter by chapter and verse by verse, because they're in positions (like pastors, but priests) that God says in His Word that He will judge first and more harshly.

Think of all the possible lost souls they say they want amnesty, but seem to be obviously ignoring their soul's harm that only one of their things they're doing against America and Americans - STEALING over and over many times over.

Then there's the constant LIES that they tell to maintain their constant LIES, stealing, and other lawless activities.

If there are any innocent bystanders, it is a very rare case in a very rare remote area.

No one is that out of touch on purpose.

When I argue the point with people on the other side I use twenty to include anchor babies and people violating their non working visas. The use of thirty million merely shows the moonshot nature of some of the posters on a forum which has the inclusiveness of a subway car. If you think it is 30 million try these Abilify, Risperdal, Seroquel or Zyprexa
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess you haven't heard. The government is now saying 11 million. It doesn't take a genius to see they lie about the numbers. My guess is their are close to 30 million. A half a million a year come across just the Arizona border alone. People have been flooding into this country illegally ever since the 1986 amnesty.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast