Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a wonderful idea!!.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i don't think you will find one dissenter, W!!!

He's in the wrong party to begin with..even his own Mother said we would have to hold our noses to vote for her son!!! LOL!!!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'm here ready to roll !
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an easy one to unite on.Have been working on this.

xyz
    Help From Mama McCain

John McCain's nonagenarian mother Roberta has suffered a recurrence of the foot-in-mouth disease which got her in such trouble with Mormons a couple of months ago. This time it was a question regarding her son's conservative credentials that tripped her up.

Here's the relevant extract from the C-Span interview transcript:

Steve Scully: This is a political question in terms of how he gets the nomination, but just from what you have seen, how much support do you think he has among the base of the Republican Party?

Roberta McCain: I don’t think he has any. I don’t know what the base of the Repub– maybe I don’t know enough about it, but I’ve not seen any help whatsoever.

Scully: So can he then go on and become the nominee of this party?

McCain: Yes, I think holding their nose they’re going to have to take him.

Scully: Can you explain?

McCain: Well, everything they’ve done and said. … Now I’m really popping off, but he worked like a dog to get Bush re-elected. …He’s backed Bush in everything except Rumsfeld. Have you heard other senators and congressmen backing Bush over eight years? Find me it – give me a name. I’ve not seen any public recognition of the work that he’s done for the Republican party.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

Mel Martinez
    Juan Hernandez
    Lindsay Graham
    Joe Leib
    After seeing those four names, I'm in. But, we need more Alipacer's to post here to show that they are in as well. It has to be a MASSIVE group effort.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I'm up for a good fight

Gingrich people called again tonight looking for money for the party. The man sounded very down but not surprised to be told again "not a dime". They are touting McCain tonight, the last time it was Huckabee. I explained one more time that as long as the candidates they back are no different than Democrats, not a dime. My money is limited and I'm sending it to candidates I believe in, not a failed party. 5 or 10 bucks may make no difference or it may make all the difference. We'll see. I hope for big changes in the roll call for the Senate and the House next year. Being a legal citizen I can't vote in every state, but I can donate money where I please. I felt sorry for him when we were done talking he sounded a little depressed. I, on the other hand, felt much better.

1_paint, I like your message. I think the money is not coming in from those who want secure borders and no illegal immigration. That is the message we gave to the RNC.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    Gingrich people called again tonight looking for money for the party. The man sounded very down but not surprised to be told again "not a dime". They are touting McCain tonight, the last time it was Huckabee. I explained one more time that as long as the candidates they back are no different than Democrats, not a dime. My money is limited and I'm sending it to candidates I believe in, not a failed party. 5 or 10 bucks may make no difference or it may make all the difference.
    You can donate $1 and they will spend about 20 times that amount with mailings and calls trying to get more out of you. Plus you can send the postage paid mailers back telling them how much they suck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast