Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the one I have been waiting for!! Wish I could take his buddy Kennedy with him, but thank goodness he is not running!!

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

We need everyone to help Senator Sessions....
    just 8 calls and 8 e-mails but so important for our cause, lets show Sen. Sessions what alipacer's are made of!!
    Instructions and contact information (below link)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100207.html
    Submit a question for candidates!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100382.html
    "Lou Dobbs for president campaign" need help here to!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99798.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I say it again and I say it now... the words from Juan McCain's own mothers mouth... Hold your nose as you push the lever for him.

She is the best testimony of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I say it again and I say it now... the words from Juan McCain's own mothers mouth... Hold your nose as you push the lever for him.

She is the best testimony of all.
    I seen that also and could not believe my ears....Thank you MAMA!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Guess that is why he is ready to give amnesty to 30 to 50 million criminal immigrants that send all their money back home, and destroy our infrastructure enough so that in California they are already recycling raw sewage for drinking water: I don't know about you guys but Bush is a retard, and now the US gonna elect another one that is even dumber?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=40 ... id=3510203

McCain: I don't understand economics
    Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:20:48

Republican presidential frontrunner John McCain
    Republican presidential frontrunner John McCain has raised eyebrows by confessing that he 'doesn't really understand economics'.

At a recent meeting with the Wall Street Journal editorial board, the presidential hopeful said he would rely on his adviser and former Senate colleague Phil Gramm as an expert on the subject.

A source familiar with the events that took place at the meeting has confirmed the incident.

The Arizona Senator's office has not returned multiple requests for comment. The Wall Street Journal refuses to comment on meetings that take place privately with their editorial board as part of its company policy, The Huffington Post reported.

After the incident, the question arose as to whether the Republican frontrunner, who has made light of his lack of economic policy understanding, would be the right man to take charge of White House affairs.

This is while Republican hopeful Ron Paul introduced a 'comprehensive economic revitalization plan' on January 24, affirming that it could save the US from recession in the long run.

MD/AA

I don't know if anyone else copied this, but this is what FLIM is saying an observer overheard at a McCain rally:

Thanks to the folks who helped with the Florida East Coast AMNESTY Truth Express. We were able to hand out many amnesty information flyers, show the "McCain=AMNESTY" sign on the van to many and provide live reports to three talk radio shows.

An individual who was in the audience at McCain's West Palm Beach Town Hall meeting said McCain's new message is that he wants; a) employer sanctions to the maximum extend possible, b) wants criminal aliens deported, and c) wants a wall instead of a fence in urban areas. FLIMEN's response is "We don't believe Senator McCain's new message that he will 'Out Tancredo Tancredo' nor build a better fence than Duncan Hunter."

Leaves one speechless, doesn't it?

Whatever the plan is on ambushing the McCain ambushers, I'm in.

IMHO the OBL do not trust the Democrats so they're all registering as Republicans to "try" to get McCain in.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

An individual who was in the audience at McCain's West Palm Beach Town Hall meeting said McCain's new message is that he wants; a) employer sanctions to the maximum extend possible, b) wants criminal aliens deported, and c) wants a wall instead of a fence in urban areas. FLIMEN's response is "We don't believe Senator McCain's new message that he will 'Out Tancredo Tancredo' nor build a better fence than Duncan Hunter."

I hate to say it but this man is out of it. He's a sicko and sooooooooooooo scarey. I thought Huckabee was scarey but this dude takes the case.

I will NOT hold my nose and vote for him. Sorry Mama McCain.... I'll be a true hero and not a traitor like your son and I will vote my conscience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

I hate to say it but this man is out of it. He's a sicko and sooooooooooooo scarey. I thought Huckabee was scarey but this dude takes the case.

I will NOT hold my nose and vote for him. Sorry Mama McCain.... I'll be a true hero and not a traitor like your son and I will vote my conscience.
    He makes Huck look good right about now , and I can't believe I said that

Well remember you can buy an oceanfront condo in Brazil for $28,000. With the value of the US dollar that is probably about 60,000. in US dollars. But nevetherless, wonder what these low lives politicians will do when the American taxpayers leave and they are stuck with the criminal immigrants that put nothing into the system? Who will then fund their corrupt enterprises?

SO whats the plan?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast