Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobowobo
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    The thing is though, even if a new president and congress are unable to push an amnesty down our throats this time, what about our unsecured border? They will just keep coming and coming until they don't even need an amnesty, they will outnumber us! Just look at the Hispanic birthrate also. In my local paper I read about the births in our community. In Friday's paper out of 13 babies born, 9 of them had Hispanic surnames. I am sure some of them were children of illegal aliens also. What is the answer if we don't secure our borders?
    Old Glory this is our main problem is the anchor babies. For me to have more babies I would have to make more money and I am strapped already. For the illegals their babies are free we the taxpayers pay it all for them.
    The only thing we can do if the border doesn't get secured is to push for the 14th Amendment about birthright citizenship to be changed. At least one parent should have to be a citizen for the child to qualify for that priviledge. Another thing is that the raids have to be continued and e-verify needs to be mandated in the workplace. This will at least deter many from coming here illegally.

ElVeterano: Welcome to our group......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oldglory: Totally!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, ELVETERANO!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

My biggest fear is that we get a filibuster proof liberal congerss AND Liberal president AND liberal supreme court judjes.

Well then if that happens we all better learn spanish because well have 20 million plus new "American Citizens" to "share" our country with, because with the liberals in full control do not care about public outcry, phone calls, faxes, or anything else we have done so far.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I think the people need a lobbyist. Where can we find one or two or three and how would we pay for them.

April
    We the people will prevail against either Obama or Mc Cain. They are both cut from the same cloth in reference to illegal immigration. All we have to do is stand united and ROAR!!!!

WELCOME, ElVeterano, who wrote:
    What I fail to understand is why the pro-immigrant groups fail to grasp that once illegals are "legalized" (given amnesty) their employability drops.
    Correct that their employability drops, but they will still have an edge over the normal American because they are bi-lingual.
    And though, the parents may have come here illegally to work hard labor, all their kids, born on this soil or not, must be educated at taxpayer expense. This mass of children born to illegals as anchor babies will never do the work that their parents would do. So, not meaning to denigrate education provided to these kids and their dreams for the future in this country, with our current border laxity and the admin's stance of ignoring the issue, the next politico's stance will unfortunately have to be "bringing in more guest workers for jobs that anchor babies won't do." This will be a never-ending cycle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have the best lobbyist our vote. But we do not communicate to make it strong. And the two front parties do not like that we are communicating at all.
    They tell us what to think, media only tells us what they think we already know

When people talked in the street and aired their differences it was a good time. Now, we take what is given; and you are required to accept it.

Never question, we the elected official are right, do what we say.

Where are we?

Republic Party candidate John Mccain and Democrat party candidate Barack Obama recently spoke at the convention of La Raza, I am sure you understand that means, "THE RACE". These men are deeply committed to appeasing the pro illegal immigration forces. And mark it down, there is no pro illegal alien organization in existance than La Raza.
    These presidental candidates appear before La Raza, isnt enough the current occupant of the whit house president George Bush, is also on record of supporting the goals of La Raza. Remember they are doing everything in their power to pass this amnesty bill for all these illegal aliens. Only a unified and thunderous protest from millions of average AMERICANS defeated their efforts. George Bush support for La Raza is also demonstrated by the fact that the Bush adminstration with the aid and help of congress, has given millions of hard working AMERICAN taxpayers dollars to the pro illegal alien group.
    La Raza supports drivers licenses for illegal aliens. They DEMAND in state tution discounts for illegal aliens students that are NOT ENTILED to law abiding AMERICAN students. La Raza oppeses cooperative immigration enforcement between local state, and federal authorities. La Raza oppose a secure border fence along the southern border.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345