Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can we sue the federal government????

I am fit to be tied.....I have been disgusted and angry....we have called our senators and dim-whit president, we have tried to encourage others to contact our senators and the president, we have contacted other senators from other states but it is to no avail....all reports are suggesting that the proposed Immigration reform bill even with the recent changes would still support amnesty and the possibility that little to no enforcement of this law would ever happen. I am under the impression that this amnesty will pass!

If this legislation becomes law,
    CAN WE AS AMERICAN CITIZENS SUE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?

And if so, are there any attorneys out there that would take this Class-Action Suet?

Or please tell me what else can we do???

It seems that none of us are wealthy nor associated with a large and feared lobbying group...none of us are politically influential....none us are large corporate business owners in order persuade or "buy" are way with the federal government....

So what can we do....please help!!!

The Federal Government is insulated, and they are protected from lawsuits. That's why, as Lou Dobbs put it last night, it's "The 1% Government" (they do-it and/or get-it-right 1% of the time).

You might want to familiarize yourself with the recent Rasmussen poll because it might help you with your frustrations.

You ask what else can you do? Check the ANNOUNCEMENTS section and see what our latest directives are.

Bush is frantic and he is showing his desperation. He's getting all of his buddies together to speak up and out in favor of this Bill. Why do you think he is resorting to this tactic? Even Tony Snow is now going to hit the road to push the S.1348 Amnesty Bill.

They are DESPERATE and we are not buying their hard-sell.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Bush is frantic and he is showing his desperation
    I think "The Deciders" (us) have gone head to head with "The Decider"(him).

Now this is gonna get interesting.

I can't wait.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems there must be some recourse against an undemocratic passing of this bill. The eventuality of the bill passing is something we should prepare for. The idea that our hijacked government is willing to go against the vast majority of it's own citizens to appease an illegal minority, the invaders home country, and big business is very unsettling. It's as if they fear no recourse from Americans, and I hope that is a huge miscalculation on their part. I, for one, am not willing to dwindle in to a minority, and be displaced in the country my fathers built with their blood and sweat. I'm not willing to stand by and watch an invading people steal the prosperity of the American peoples civilization, raping it until it's just an extension of the third world country they come from, much like southern CA is today. In times past, the American people have done whatever necessary to thwart tyrants in power, and preserve their people, beliefs, country and culture. This time can be no different. We have to come to grips with the fact that in order to preserve our people, beliefs, country and culture, the time may well come when angry letters, phone calls, rallies, and elections are not enough. We have to be ready to continually organize, and assert ourselves in any way necessary to preserve these things, or we have already lost.
    "If God be for us, who can be against us?" -Romans 8:31

Welcome to ALIPAC UnrepresentedMajority

Glad to have you with us.

Please read our rules carefully and get in the fight on our team. We are having a strong impact and we do have a plan of action, should this bill pass.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    The Federal Government is insulated, and they are protected from lawsuits.
    Not entirely. As I've posted elsewhere, I believe we can bring a lawsuit and they can refuse it. But all we would need to do it calculate the cost of illegal immigration an that would wake a lot of people up. Where are all the victims of illegal criminals? Why is there not a march on Washington?

Yes. You can sue Congress, but they can ignore it . . .

Yes. You can sue Congress, but they can ignore it.
    Just like Congress is ignoring 567 requests (in excess of the two-thirds required) from all 50 states for an Article 5 Convention.

Bill Walker sued Congress for ignoring our constitutional right to an Article 5 Convention, and both times, Congress ignored it.

Congress and government won't become responsible and accountable until the voters do too!
    And that ain't gonna ever happen as long as too many voters keep rewarding and empowering irresponsible politicians by repeatedly re-electing them.

Article 5 of the Constitution

Ive tried

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Not entirely. As I've posted elsewhere, I believe we can bring a lawsuit and they can refuse it. But all we would need to do it calculate the cost of illegal immigration an that would wake a lot of people up. Where are all the victims of illegal criminals? Why is there not a march on Washington?
    I have tried to rally victims of illegals,such as myself, to stand up against the government, for in my opinion, the government is more to blame for the deaths of my grandson and brother then the man who did it himself. If the government were doin their jobs, my baby and bro and all the other victims of illegals would still be alive today. As I said in my interview with Todd Hartley,does anyone understand the word illegal We have marched in Dc and need to do it again. W. from our ALIPAC site,was instrumental in leading the way for our cause. Thanks to him and all of you at this site for lending a ear and a voice to help victims such as myself in this never ending fight for our country and its citizens. Without sites such as this and others our voices might not ever get heard.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    The cost is at least $70 billion annually in net losses.
    And that does not even include the untold cost of crime, millions of displaced jobs, voting fraud, and disease.

Those saying we benefit from illegal aliens is a complete myth.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome to ALIPAC UnrepresentedMajority

Glad to have you with us.

Please read our rules carefully and get in the fight on our team. We are having a strong impact and we do have a plan of action, should this bill pass.

William Gheen
    What is the plan?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast