Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A lawsuit against the federal government certainly should be possible.

I am just wondering, however, if it wouldn't be easier to file against states, cities, etc., for their lack of enforcement.

Any state in which illegal aliens drive vehicles are allowing them to break the law. In our state, you must have a SS# to get a DL. How can you have a SS# if you are an illegal alien.

I am sure a valid visas, etc., would suffice - but certainly not a stolen or fake SS card. Since they don't have a legal SS card, their DL, even though it might be issued by the state is fraudulent because it is based on illegal documents. Americans would be charged for using fraudulent documents.

Also, I am thinking every city, county or government has to prepare a 'racial profiling' report. I just read one small town newspaper and the sheriff was giving his report - so I assumed they all have to do it.

In the case of the Southwestern states, the illegals are overwhelming hispanic, it would seem if the number of tickets given were not in line with the percentage of hispanic in the population, you could show a bias there.

Also, check out the number of tickets given and the number that are paid and just how stringently do they follow up on tickets given to hispanics as opposed to others.

Then there is the food stamp program, etc. You know there is abuse there and that is costing us much money.

How about the fact the operate businesses without the licenses, fees, etc that others must have. I can't believe all the lawn maintenance business done by illegals have the requisite business licenses, collect taxes, inc. Some business that apply poisons must have some kind of hazmat licenses, etc.

There must be dozens and dozens of ways these government entities could be taken to task for not applying the law evenly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we sue...?

"Where are all the victims of illegal criminals? Why is there not a march on Washington?"

How about a special memorial day for the deceased victims?

I have always been awestruck at the homemade roadside memorials people place for their loved ones. They have what I guess libs would call "a tragic beauty." Could an eyecatching memorial be placed in a visible spot, like along a busy freeway?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think if someone is killed in an accident caused by an illegal immigrant, the family should be allowed to state that on the roadside memorial.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

pay the state

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I think if someone is killed in an accident caused by an illegal immigrant, the family should be allowed to state that on the roadside memorial.
    I dont think your allowed to state their name {innocent until proven guilty.}but if its allowed, I'll post it all over Tampa,Fl We have a road side memorial from the state of Fl in memory of my grandson and brother but they charged us 50.00 apiece The state could have atleast given them to us for free seeing how they gave the man his DL with just an mexican id and immigration papers.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by UnrepresentedMajority
    It seems there must be some recourse against an undemocratic passing of this bill. The eventuality of the bill passing is something we should prepare for. The idea that our hijacked government is willing to go against the vast majority of it's own citizens to appease an illegal minority, the invaders home country, and big business is very unsettling. It's as if they fear no recourse from Americans, and I hope that is a huge miscalculation on their part. I, for one, am not willing to dwindle in to a minority, and be displaced in the country my fathers built with their blood and sweat. I'm not willing to stand by and watch an invading people steal the prosperity of the American peoples civilization, raping it until it's just an extension of the third world country they come from, much like southern CA is today. In times past, the American people have done whatever necessary to thwart tyrants in power, and preserve their people, beliefs, country and culture. This time can be no different. We have to come to grips with the fact that in order to preserve our people, beliefs, country and culture, the time may well come when angry letters, phone calls, rallies, and elections are not enough. We have to be ready to continually organize, and assert ourselves in any way necessary to preserve these things, or we have already lost.
    I agree with you we have to thwart the tyrants in power... The American Revolution is still alive. I have more tenacity in the tip of my baby finger than Bush and all of congress put together.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

JAK
    Seems they are all out trying to "sell" this bill!! It STINKS!! The American people are NOT buying...at any cost!!!! You can all praise this bill until you are blue in the face...and we still ARE NOT BUYING!!! It's ROTTEN and needs to be THROWN OUT!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Where is the compassion for our fellow American citizens ?

It's despicable how most of our politicians are pitting American citizens and illegal aliens against each other.

For those U.S. citizens supporting amnesty and a repeat of the 1986 amnesty, and the despicable politicians that choose to pit American citizens and illegal aliens against each other . . .

Where is the compassion for the victims of increased crime rates (Source: GAO-05-646R, based on a study group of 55,322 illegal aliens over a 57 year period; 29% of all incarcerated are illegal aliens) ?
    Where is the compassion for U.S. citizens that go without healthcare and access to E.R.s because ERs and hospitals are over-flowing with illegal aliens (of which many don't pay)? Is this fair to U.S. tax payers ?
    Where is the compassion for the truly needy U.S. citizens that can not get help because of limited resources and 32% of illegal aliens receiving welfare instead ?
    Where is the outrage at the greedy employers of illegal aliens ?
    Where is the compassion for the U.S. victims and survivors of crimes perpetrated by illegal aliens ( of all prisoners are illegal aliens), and the crime rates are rising?
    Where is the compassion for U.S. citizens who's lives have been changed forever by illegal aliens that spread disease ? One illegal alien in Santa Barbara, California infected 56 other people with tuberculosis as reported on April 24, 2004, by the Santa Barbara Press-News, "Anatomy of an Outbreak". Because illegal alien migration into the USA continues unabated for the past 20 years, we now have 16,000 new cases of incurable MDR tuberculosis in the past five years. We suffer 7,000 new cases of leprosy. We tolerate 100,000 new cases of hepatitis "A" in our society. Chagas disease, which affects 14 million South Americans and kills 50,000 annually, streams across our borders as unchecked thousands enter our society illegally. If your child goes to public school, they could be exposed, as thousands already have been.
    Where is the compassion for the U.S. tax payers that experience a net loss of about $70 billion per year due to all the numerous problems stemming from illegal aliens? And that does not even include the untold cost of crime, displaced jobs, umemployment, and disease.

Perhaps we should return the favor to our despicable, bought-and-paid-for, FOR-SALE, elitist, greedy, irresponsible politicians, and stop rewarding those same politicians by repeatedly re-electing them?
    Currentyly, they are enjoying all time high re-election rates of 90% or higher since 1996.
    No wonder they are irresponsible.
    Too many voters reward them for it.
    Too many voters blindly pull the party lever.
    Too many voters prefer to wallow in the distracting partisan warfare.

Congress and government will not become responsible until enough voters do too!
    Last edited by Jean; 08-28-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12