Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can you believe? They "run" the Nation? NOT ANYM

I read the tweet and it sounds like weak bravado to me. The only thing the illegals are running is the healthcare, welfare and penal systems into bankruptcy.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I read the tweet and it sounds like weak bravado to me. The only thing the illegals are running is the healthcare, welfare and penal systems into bankruptcy.

EXACTLY - THINK HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD BE SAVED. SOUTH CAROLINA'S MEDICAID IS WAITING TO BE ABLE TO KEEP GOING ON A DEFICIT!!!

HOPE GOVERNOR-ELECT NIKKI HALEY DOES EVERYTHING SHE SAYS SHE IS GOING TO DO!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by greenkat
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican

EXACTLY - THINK HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD BE SAVED. SOUTH CAROLINA'S MEDICAID IS WAITING TO BE ABLE TO KEEP GOING ON A DEFICIT!!!

HOPE GOVERNOR-ELECT NIKKI HALEY DOES EVERYTHING SHE SAYS SHE IS GOING TO DO!
    I like her... I think she will give it everything she has...
    They, the newly elected, just have to keep themselves CLEAN from the MUD and filth that will try to bribe and enslave them to being purchased, like so many before them have done!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)