Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take away their tax exempt status and then see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    There's no reason why the churchs can't help the people in their own country .
    Exactly. Where is there activism regarding the government in Mexico that keeps half of that nation destitute?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    I have tried to let the Catholic church know how upset I am. And its a shame that they have joined forces with Big Businesses on this issue.
    I was raised Catholic, but have stopped worshiping at their churches ever since the sexual scandals hit the news.
    I think alot of other people quit that church too, and have joined other denominations. Maybe the Catholic church is feeling the loss now, and think that their only way out, is to have all the illegal aliens join their church. They have lost my respect.
    You think they might be looking for new victims? I think the Americans hav become very wary of them and guard their children accordingly, maybe that is why they are pandering to the illegals.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I alway enjoy bashing the Catholics (as I am a recoving Catholic). That is a community that incorrectly worships people and things out of convienence and not out of respect for God. Even still, there are a couple of passages that in effect tell us to not only follow God's Law, but also says that they must follow man's law (or more specifically, the law of the land). Of course, Man's law should be based upon the word in the Bible (like our original founding fathers did), however, now that the bible and God have been removed from Schools, Businesses, and the Judicial system...what do we have to base our actions on? (Another story for another time).

For my entire life, Catholics have been about money. Sure, they like to preach they are helping the "downtrodden", the "poor", the "sick", but that didn't stop them from funding and actually buying weapons for the South American rebels during the 70's. It doesn't stop their so called "Priests" from preying upon young men and women (which by the way is called out by both the bible and man's law), calling those who perform such acts at wrongful relations (bible) or a pedaphile (man's law). They should be the last organization to be allowed to speak for Alien Felons (what they call undocumented immigrants). The Catholics only want 10% of whatever the Alien Felon makes (and 10% of $25K is still something when given by 100's of families). If anyone should be accused of slavery or the love of money, it should be the Catholics...

---------------------------------------------

Ezra 7:26
    Whoever does not obey the law of your God and the law of the king must surely be punished by death, banishment, confiscation of property, or imprisonment.

Esther 3:8
    Then Haman said to King Xerxes, "There is a certain people dispersed and scattered among the peoples in all the provinces of your kingdom whose customs are different from those of all other people and who do not obey the king's laws; it is not in the king's best interest to tolerate them.

OMG!!! I CANT BELIVE WHAT I AM READING!

The church no longer represents God when they break the laws of the land for financial gain. Yes, the entire illegal immigration issue benefits the elite. Come out of them and do not partake in their evil.

WHAT IS ALL THIS ABOUT? RELIGION AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ? YOU THINK JESUS WANTED TO SEPARATE ILLEGALS FROM NON? LAWS COULD DIVIDE PPL BUT RELIGION SHOULD AND NOT LIKE THIS ANYHOW. SOMETHING WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT WE BELIVE IN GOD AND JESUS CHRIST. IM PRETTY SURE THAT NOONE IS FORCING CHURCHES OR OTHER PPL TO HELP OUT IMMIGRANTS. HELPING IS NEVER BAD. NEVER! EVERYONE DESERVES IT NO MATTER WHO OR WERE THEY ARE FROM. THE CHURCH HELPING PPL IS NOT THE PREOBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DONT LIKE IT. WHAT TYPE OF FAITH DO YOU HAVE IF UR GOING TO GET ANGRY AT SOMETHING AS NOBLE AS THIS. RELIGION ISNOT AMERICAN OR MEXICAN OR EUROPEAN, RELIGION IS EVERYTHING AND FOR EVERYONE AND ANYONE IN THAT CERTAIN RELIGION CAN HELP ANYONE THEY FEEL IS RIGHT!!!!!!
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

I was taught right from wrong by my parents and by my church. I was also taught not to encourage wrong doing. Illegal immigration is wrong. Helping them to stay here is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED

The church no longer represents God when they break the laws of the land for financial gain. Yes, the entire illegal immigration issue benefits the elite. Come out of them and do not partake in their evil.

WHAT IS ALL THIS ABOUT? RELIGION AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ? YOU THINK JESUS WANTED TO SEPARATE ILLEGALS FROM NON? LAWS COULD DIVIDE PPL BUT RELIGION SHOULD AND NOT LIKE THIS ANYHOW. SOMETHING WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT WE BELIVE IN GOD AND JESUS CHRIST. IM PRETTY SURE THAT NOONE IS FORCING CHURCHES OR OTHER PPL TO HELP OUT IMMIGRANTS. HELPING IS NEVER BAD. NEVER! EVERYONE DESERVES IT NO MATTER WHO OR WERE THEY ARE FROM. THE CHURCH HELPING PPL IS NOT THE PREOBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DONT LIKE IT. WHAT TYPE OF FAITH DO YOU HAVE IF UR GOING TO GET ANGRY AT SOMETHING AS NOBLE AS THIS. RELIGION ISNOT AMERICAN OR MEXICAN OR EUROPEAN, RELIGION IS EVERYTHING AND FOR EVERYONE AND ANYONE IN THAT CERTAIN RELIGION CAN HELP ANYONE THEY FEEL IS RIGHT!!!!!!
    God does not condone criminal activity, and he would not want us to side with those who do not respect other law abiding people.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED

Those university blinders of yours work quite well. What you miss with your tunnel vision is the fact that when Churches help one set of people and in doing so hurt another, there is only at best a neutral sort of morality. So the claim of nobility on the Church's part is nonsense...as is pretty much everything else you say.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

I HONESTLY DONT THINK THE CHURCH HELPS PPL DO BAD THINGS. BUT THATS UR OPINION. I STATED MINE AND I RESPECT YOURS.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT WE BELIVE IN GOD AND JESUS CHRIST
    Yea, just like MS 13. Fine example of probable non-Christians.

No, not everyone believes in God, nor Jesus and even if they do, some are not very obedient believers.

No where in the Bible does it say, governments are responsible for the welfare of the public. That is the church's responsibility. The church has been pushing it off on government long enough. The church needs to do their duty and stay out of government. The church has been corrupted by money and they horde it and spend it lavishly but they withhold it from the needy and waste a lot of energy lobbying governments to bankroll their obligations to God. Energies and resources that could have been spent on the needy. That's hypocrisy.

The church is a bad example for the parishioners, since their behavior is not faith based but action based. They should have faith that God will provide for the needy and it will not have to come from the government.

Also, Jesus did not heal every person in the bathhouse. Only one man.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast