Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can you imagine.....

How wonderful life would be if we deported 32 million unwanted people tomorrow! Wow, I wouldn't see spanish written on all things I purchase. I wouldn't have to push 1 for English. I wouldn't have to hear the Spanish language every where I go. I wouldn't have people pretend like they don't understand English and there would be BREATHING room! How long, through legal measures, would it take for 32 million people to populate our country? Do you think we'll ever see the day?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Re: Can you imagine.....

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    How long, through legal measures, would it take for 32 million people to populate our country? Do you think we'll ever see the day?
    About 40 years for legal immigrants to make up the 32 million lost illegals. I love it too!!!

Actually since Americans are having less than 2.1 children, our overall population might never reach much over 300 million. But it we deport 32 million illegals, I bet Americans would start having more children, and we might max out at about 350 million in 50 years or so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Higher wages leads to more children
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And just think, American teenagers and many unemployed folks could get jobs now!
    I still haven't figured out why politicians can't figure this one out. If you have more Americans working, it's better to have more putting taxes into the system, than unemployed Americans taking out of the system.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.