Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    We don't even need to use buses or planes(so that should save tax payers boatloads of money)because WE didn't "round them up" and import them, they came on their own two feet ,they'll leave that way too.We just need the government to enforce the laws.Look how they are already leaving GA because of the crackdown.It seems the slightest enforcement makes them uncomfortable.
    Its that easy,why won't our government just do it?

Really I think if the US gov't made an announcement(just an announcement) that all non-emergency services were going to be cut off we would see neighborhoods/areas emptying like crazy.
    Its true. I remember back in high school I was talking to a friend and an illegal (or anchor baby) came up to my friend. It was right after 187 passed, and my friend and the illegal were dicussing it. The illegal said his family was planning on going back to Mexico. My friend said, "when?" The illegal said, "As soon as it goes into effect." 187 never "went into effect." The illegal stayed.

They all did.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Think about how many towns that are affected by illegals we are talking the whole of the U.S. not just the Southern states anymore, the heartland all the way to the Canadan border No. So. east and west, Pacific to the Atlantic, I think it is closer to 30 million.

We also and in the very near future had better work on getting the 14 amendment repealed! at the moment everyone born here is a citizen and even if they have to go back with their parents one day you can count on them returning, and it won't be just a few it will be alot and with the right to be here. I can hear our children now ( what were they thinking, when they let this happen) "meaning you and me".
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

...."The longest journey starts with the first step
    THIS IS THE MINDSET THAT WE NEED. IT CAN'T ALL BE DONE IN ONE DAY. AFTER ALL, THE DAMAGE HAPPENED OVER TIME.

BUT THE BEST TIME TO START TURNING IT AROUND IS TODAY. TODAY IS THE DAY. IT IS A BIG JOB.

"YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP A MOUNTAIN AND MOVE IT, BUT YOU CAN MOVE IT ROCK BY ROCK"

AND IN THIS CASE IT IS TOWN BY TOWN, COUNTY BY COUNTY. WE CAN DO IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12