Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAPS ALERT:Call Obama about Workplace Enforcement Now

Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS)
    Date 2/19/21009 10:57:08 Pacific Standard Time

Alert (Corrected)! TV campaign says crackdown on companies hiring illegal foreign workers is opening up jobs for unemployed Americans.

The Coalition for the Future American Worker (CFAW), of which CAPS is a member, has launched another national TV blitz. The ads emphasize the fact that worksite immigration enforcement is opening up jobs for Americans, improving workplace safety and raising wages.

Diana Hull, President of CAPS, commented, “One has to wonder about Congressman Gutierrez’ motives. Eleven million Americans are out of work and millions of their homes are being foreclosed. Americans need these jobs yet Congressman Gutierrez wants to make sure illegal workers can continue taking American jobs. Whose interest is he representing anyway?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

E-Verify everyone, E-Verify I-9 Immigration Forms in our State Unemployment Offices...... This would be a great start. ICE get busy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DONE!!

Thanks Texas2step!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Also use the CAPS website to send a free fax or email:
    "Tell President Barack Obama that Americans want enforcement, not amnesty":
    http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?al ... 36&type=CA

ELE

America's jobs for Americans only!

This is great news!

Done.
    Thanks for ancillary info.

Illegal is Illegal! What Uncle same can't read English??????

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Done. It is great to see those commercials on left wing anti-American, pro open borders and terrorist hugging networks as CNN too........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Done!! I've tried calling Washington and was put on hold for so long I had to hang up.

I' trying guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paidmytaxes
    Done!! I've tried calling Washington and was put on hold for so long I had to hang up.

I' trying guys!!!
    Can't ask anymore that that!! Keep up the great work!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast