Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAPTAIN BUSH, YOUR SHIP OF STATE IS SINKING FAST!

MICHAEL REAGAN (son of President Ronald Reagan who signed 1st "amnesty bill in 1986) HAD THIS TO SAY ON USPolitics. June 18, 2007

Michael Reagan
    "The S.S. GOP is sinking fast, and it looks like Skipper Bush is going down with his ship.

"That's only fair -- after all, he's the one who torpedoed his own ship with the immigration-reform-bill warhead. Not fair is the fact that he's taking his party down with him. I can understand his stubbornness in sticking with this insane program that doesn't do a damned thing to plug the leaking borders that are allowing the United States to be flooded with all manner and shapes of illegal aliens, some of them terrorists who want to kill large numbers of Americans -- he really has nothing to lose.

"That's not true of the senators who stand on the bridge with him as the water rises up toward the quarter deck where they can either jump into the life boats and survive, or go down with the ship.

"I'm amazed at how many of them appear to be choosing a watery grave. After all, it should be more than obvious that standing firm behind this monstrosity of a bill carries with it the death penalty -- it's just plain suicidal."

Why do they keep saying the republican party is going down with Bush when its the democrats who are the majority backers of shamnesty??????

Rep Gutierrez (a democrat) is the sponsor of the House immigration reform bill. There are 72 co-sponsors, including 65 democrats and only 7 republicans!

In the senate, it was a majority of republicans voting no on cloture that killed their bill the first time. And hopefully will, again.

I keep seeing this crap on blogs all over the place.

People are ticked off with both parties. I recently saw a poll that stated that people on both sides on the aisle are switching their party affiliation to Independent.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Well, you know the Republicans are normally the ones to blame for anything. Plus I think Reid is just playing it to look they are just trying to work and agree with bush to all work together on something. When it does sink, he can blame the Republicans.

Why can't they all just pack up and leave Washington???
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

WASTING LEGISLATIVE TIME CROSSES PARTY LINES

I an an independent-minded voter and not registered with either party.

THIS IS KNOW!

IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS WHO SAID VOTE FOR US AND WE WILL GET SOMETHING DONE IN WASHINGTON.

IT WAS ALSO HARRY REID, DEMOCRAT who went behind closed doors
    WITH GEORGE BUSH, REPUBLICAN

TO RE-WRITE IMMIGRATION LAWS ALREADY ON THE BOOKS WHICH AREN'T BEING ENFORCED.

I SEE A LOT MORE "AGENDA" THAN "LEGISLATION" COMING OUT OF BOTH PARTIES. THE "AGENDA" BOTH PARTIES ARE PUSHING IS, ACCORDING TO ALL THE POLLS I HAVE SEEN, NOT THE AGENDA OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Since Bush says he is a Republican some people think he is. I never believed he was a real conservative Republican but in name only.

My mother is a Democrat and she (to put it mildly) does not like Bush. As a result she sees all Republicans as being like him. I told her Bush has no base and Conservative Republicans are mad as hell at Bush. Bush gives the Republicans a bad name. Just like Kennedy gives the Democrats a even worse name. Rats and Crap.

I am always shredding Kennedy any chance I get ....often and everyday.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

TO AmericanPatriot, New Hampshire

Can you explain why some 40 towns in New Hampshire have voted to Impeach Bush?

Do I have my info right?