Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Captain John Thorpe Irving TX Police Department

Captain John Thorpe
    Office Telephone: (972) 721-2535
    E-mail jthorpe@cityofirving.org
    Professional Biography:
    Captain John Thorpe began his career with the Irving Police Department in February 1980. In 1990 he went to work for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, but decided that police work was his calling and returned to the Department June of 1994. He has been assigned to the Patrol Division, Jail Section, and Vice/Narcotics Section, and the Criminal Investigation Division. John has served as a field Training Officer, Field Training Sergeant, and Field Training Coordinator. He was selected as the 2006 Supervisor of the year. John was promoted to Captain in June 2007. Prior to his current assignment he was a Watch Commander in the South Patrol Division.
    I hope yall send a thank you letter for the work he is doing to Enforce the law

Captain John Thorpe Irving Police Department

Is Captain Thorpe in charge of coordinating the Irving Police Dept.'s new program with I.C.E. regarding deporting detained illegal aliens?

Please excuse me if this is listed in his profile and I didn't see it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not that I know of BUT Word gets around also I tried to email the internal affairs
    But there web page did not take the email anymore
    I am sure he will get the message to the officers on the street

Captain John Thorpe Irving TX Police Department

The email address for the City of Irving, TX is http://cityofirving.org . Look to the left sidebar: the Mayor of Irving is listed with the City Council. For Irving Police Department members, look to that department's left sidebar for "Contact Information". Click under "Bio" listed under individual police officers to contact. The Police Chief is Chief Larry Boyd.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Captain John Thorpe Irving Police Department

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Is Captain Thorpe in charge of coordinating the Irving Police Dept.'s new program with I.C.E. regarding deporting detained illegal aliens?

Please excuse me if this is listed in his profile and I didn't see it!
    Irving, TX rejected 287(g) but the jail has ICE.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Captain John Thorpe

NIA,
    Thanks for pointing out that difference for me.