Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Be careful, aliens, you might get what you asked for.

Be careful, aliens, you might get what you asked for. If they get legal status, they will probable lose their jobs because they will compete with Americans. Wages will go up. The number of jobs offered will be less and businesses will hire Americans before immigrants. This has always been the norm.
    But of course, there is no chance in hell that they will be made instant legal citizens. They will have to wait their turn. A long wait.
    The only reason aliens are in demand is they will work for low wages and therefore can be hired in larger numbers. If made legal the wages will rise and demand will drop many will be out of jobs. Any job in Mexico will look better than no job in America.
    They are threatening with votes, but they normally vote democrat anyway, so it will not matter. What votes will matter is democrats who normally vote democrat will vote republican. Like me. Democrats will lose votes.

I agree...but they will stay here for the welfare, food stamps....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I hear you..... but with the way the illegals breed.... legal or not , jobs or no jobs,,,as long as they are here in America the white, and black races will almost become extinct !

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I agree...but they will stay here for the welfare, food stamps....
    I agree. Isnt it shameful that President Fox wants America to change things to accommodate Mexicans, but they cant even offer benefits for their own people.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the whole point of these "anchor babies" is the increase their numbers so they can be the majority in this country. They want to take over our country and make it theirs, nothing like an already formed and rich nation to take over and not do any work for it. This is their strategy and always has been.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree. They seek to outnumber Americans with their invitations to more and more illegal brethren and breeding habits.

But, once they get their way and we all live in a 3rd world nation, they will probably go on to invade someone else. I imagine I'll be long gone by then but it seems fitting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have had SEVERAL Mexicans tell me that their goal
    as a people is to TAKE OVER this country.

They have the attitude of superiority and they are not
    trying to assimilate and embrace the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    They want to turn OUR good country into a third world
    nation and we the good people shouldn't stand by and say
    do what you like.

If they get the right to vote you can really kiss this country
    good-bye b/c they WILL elect ALL Hispanics. Period.

They stick together and so should we.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I have had SEVERAL Mexicans tell me that their goal
    as a people is to TAKE OVER this country.
    They write it on pages all over the internet every single day. Teachers in schools on the border teach it to their mostly spanish students.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)