Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cargil Meat Recalled: America being posioned?

Ok in the past year we have seen spinach, lettuce, peanut butter, and now beef being recalled on massive scales.

The biggest problem? Most of the food being recalled is produced within the USA.

Here's my question.

Are we being poisoned on purpose? Should gov't ramp up USDA inspections?

And could some of these recalls be linked to the hiring of illegal workers?

Or is it just a coincidence that our Food Industry, known for hiring illegal workers and demanding more of them, is suddenly having major health issues?

You are correct in your thoughts; this entire thing dose make one wonder if we are being attacked through our food supply. Could it be terrorist attacks, or just dirty infected illegal aliens handling our food? All my life I never seen so many recalls, and at such volumes. There were recalls in the past, but no way as often and never as wide spread as resent. And the only items that correspond, time wise ,is post 9/11, and or immigration numbers peaking. You tell me!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

TOPPS recalled all that beef and have announced that they are shitting down the entire company. leaving about 50-60 people out of work in Jersey

I would be more inclined to think it is because of the people working in these processing plants. If it was doing of terrorist, I believe the food would be really poisoned with something more deadly than e-coli.

I agree with dyehard. Its the food handlers. In the past we could go
    years without any problem with our food....now its everytime we turn
    around....and whats different? The swarm of illegals who wouldnt think
    twice about squatting near a spinach patch or doing a sloppy job on the
    dead animal flesh (I dont eat meat) and want nothing more than to draw
    their pay checks and sent money back to Mexico while they pile up dozens
    to a house in our country they have broken into.

I think terrorists would want a huge kill and panic and this just doesnt
    fit. Its the invaders stupid!!! (not meant for anyone.. just thought it a good point!)
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Topps burgers have been around here in NJ for years and are now going out of business because of this contamination. If the workers were illegal, it makes the situation even worse.

3 weeks ago, I almost bought a box of these burgers. I'm glad I didn't now! I believe Lou Dobbs show said the FDA knew about this contamination 2 weeks before they announced it to the public!!

What are they waiting for???? This is an outrage to put the public at risk for 2 weeks!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I DONT THINK IT IS INTENTIONAL. I THINK THE STANDARDS ARE SO LOW AND SAFETY RULES ARE NOT BEING FOLLOWED. SAFETY RULES COST MONEY.

THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING VERY OFTEN LATELY. EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE INFECTED. AND I LOVE THE PART WHERE THEY SAY NO ILLNESSES HAVE BEEN REPORTED. YOU KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAD TO GET SICK FROM THIS. BUT MAYBE THEY DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MADE THEM SICK. SAFETY RULES HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED.

BUT ACTUALLY THIS HAS BEEN CREEPING UP FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS OR SO. BEFORE THAT YOU WOULD NEVER REALLY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS SORT OF THING. IT WAS VERY RARE TO GET INFECTED FOOD.

THEY HIRE ILLEGALS AND ILLEGALS DONT FOLLOW THE RULES. YOU CANT FOLLOW EVERY PERSON TO THE RESTROOM TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ADHERING TO THE RULES. PLUS I BELIEVE THAT THE PLANTS THEMSELVES MAY BE SKIRTING AROUND THE SAFETY RULES AS WELL. IT IS PROBABLY A COMBINATION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to wonder: where does bush, clinton, congress/senators and the rest of the mob get their food. I'm wondering if they risk eating the poison food they hope we eat. If not where are they getting their food from?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

We have a high number of angry people in America now including illegal
    folks ( I see large numbers in my area) so I think some of it is intentional
    but simply out of anger, sad we have come to this.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

With George Lopez, Enrique Morones, and the hispanic rock group El Tri all advocating contamination of our food, I'm not surprised at the increase in outbreaks. E. coli is easily obtained. We all carry it in our intestinal tracts.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast