Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video with RATS!

If you have not seen this video before with rats crawling over our food and taking bites, it really is an eye opener.This news team went undercover to show how bad it has become with all the contaminated food.

Thanks for posting this dragon5,for I hate to see our country become a 3rd World pest hole.We just have to get this turned around soon!

http://video.knbc.com/player/?id=59849
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Please add to the list the announcement last week of Chunky soup w/ plastic pieces in it and an honorary mention for the chicken plant illegal that had TB.

Dragon, you never heard of food contamination and recalls like this growing up or even in the eighties or nineties.I think it is the illegals and the fact that the people hiring them have already shown they are willing to break the law-it seems logical that they wouldn't be too strict on safety procedures.

I've been telling family members for some time now-start growing your own food!I feel that in the very near future it will be a necessity and not just a fun hobby anymore.

Rawhide!

I AGREE RAWHIDE. WE JUST SHOULD GROW OUR OWN FOOD. IT REALLY ISNT DIFFICULT. YOU JUST NEED DIRT AND SEEDS FCOL. AND FRIENDS COULD TRADE WHAT THEY HAVE TOO MUCH OF FOR WHAT THEY DONT HAVE IN THEIR GARDEN. SO THAT EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE TO GROW EVERYTHING THEY NEED.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I AGREE RAWHIDE. WE JUST SHOULD GROW OUR OWN FOOD. IT REALLY ISNT DIFFICULT. YOU JUST NEED DIRT AND SEEDS FCOL. AND FRIENDS COULD TRADE WHAT THEY HAVE TOO MUCH OF FOR WHAT THEY DONT HAVE IN THEIR GARDEN. SO THAT EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE TO GROW EVERYTHING THEY NEED.
    Absolutely! I hadn't thought of that RedPony-everybody grow different things and swap what you don't need-great idea!
    You are right it really isn't hard and for peace of mind and your families safety its worth the effort.

Rawhide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12