Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carlos Gutierrez, Secretary of Commerce

http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/gutierrez-bio.html

Carlos Gutierrez
    Secretary of Commerce
    www.doc.gov

Carlos M. Gutierrez is the 35th Secretary of the U.S. Department of Commerce, the voice of business in government. The former chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Kellogg Company, Secretary Gutierrez is a core member of President Bush’s economic team. In nominating Mr. Gutierrez, President Bush said, “He understands the world of business, from the first rung on the ladder to the very top. He knows exactly what it takes to help American businesses grow and to create jobs.”

Secretary Gutierrez oversees a diverse Cabinet agency with some 40,000 workers and a $5.8 billion budget focused on promoting American business at home and abroad. His Department gathers vast quantities of economic and demographic data to measure the health and vitality of the economy, promotes U.S. exports, enforces international trade agreements, regulates the export of sensitive goods and technologies, issues patents and trademarks, protects intellectual property, forecasts the weather, conducts oceanic and atmospheric research, provides stewardship over living marine resources, develops and applies technology, measurements and standards, formulates telecommunications and technology policy, fosters minority business development and promotes economic growth in distressed communities.

Opening international markets to U.S. companies to create jobs and build a stronger America is a top priority for Secretary Gutierrez. He believes passionately in President Bush’s vision of a 21 st century where America is the best country in the world with which to do business and where everyone has the opportunity to experience the joy and pride of ownership and to live the American Dream. “We have the best people, we have the training, we have the culture,” Gutierrez says. “I believe the 21 st century is really and truly the American century.”

Secretary Gutierrez was sworn into office on February 7, 2005. Born in Havana, Cuba in 1953, he came to the United States with his family in 1960. In 1975 he joined Kellogg as a sales representative. Rising to president and chief executive officer in 1999, he was the youngest CEO in the company’s nearly 100-year history. In April 2000, he was named chairman of the board of Kellogg Company.

Secretary Gutierrez studied business administration at the Monterrey Institute of Technology in Queretaro, Mexico. He and his wife, Edilia, have three children, Carlos, Erika and Karina.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Any one up for a office pool on how many of his 40,000 employees are A) illegal, or B) here on and H1 visa?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I've always heard it said that a fish rots from the head.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

This guy was just on CNN...what a loser!

His basic message is AMNESTY in the name of Earned Citizenship, and a huge guest worker program. Further, he went back to the old jobs we will not do, or (you will love this) are unavailable to do. I think this latest caveat is to avoid having to list jobs in a NATIONAL JOB BANK before tossing them to an illegal.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I have seen this guy on many shows and he always has the same rhetoric give them all amnesty and we need more guest workers that can also become citizens. SSDD
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

" Born in Havana, Cuba in 1953, he came to the United States with his family in 1960. "

Legally or illegally?

Alberto Gonzales, Attorney General, isn't sure whether or not his granparents came here legally or not. If he isn't sure, my guess is, not.

There is no doubt in my mind that Bush's NAU agenda has resulted in surrounding himself with many Latino 'immigrants', legal or otherwise,......The most prominent include:

The RNC Hispanic Advisory Committee’s members include:

* Hon. Ruben Barrales, Currently serving as White House Director of Intergovernmental Affairs
    * Hon. Hector Barreto (DC), Currently serving as Administrator, Small Business Administration
    * Hon. Henry Bonilla (TX), U.S. Representative
    * George P. Bush (TX), Associate, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer and Field
    * Hon. Josefina Carbonell (DC), Currently serving as Assistant Secretary on Aging, Department of Health and Human Services
    * Al Cardenas (DC), Principal, Tew Cardenas and Former Republican Party of Florida Chairman
    * Alex Castellanos (VA), National Media, Inc.
    * Hon. Victor Carillo (TX), Currently serving as Texas Railroad Commissioner
    * David Casas (GA), State Representative, Georgia State House of Representatives
    * Dr. Pedro Celis (WA), Senior SQL Architect, Microsoft, Board Member, President’s Information & Technology Advisory Committee and Director, Washington State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
    * Linda Chavez (MD), Chairman, The Latino Alliance and Columnist/Radio Personality
    * Sharon Castillo (DC), Chlopak, Leonard, Schecter and Associates
    * Hon. Lincoln Diaz-Balart (FL), U.S. Representative
    * Hon. Mario Diaz-Balart (FL), U.S. Representative
    * Hon. Cari Dominguez (DC), Currently serving as Chair, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
    * Rudy Fernandez (DC), Former RNC Grassroots Director and Bush-Cheney ‘04 Southwest Regional Political Director
    * Zoraida F. Fonalledas (PR), RNC National Committeewoman for Puerto Rico
    * Hon. Luis Fortuno (PR), Resident Commissioner of Puerto Rico
    * Joe Fuentes (DC/PR), Partner, Reed Smith and Former Attorney General of Puerto Rico
    * Marco Gonzales (NM), Partner, Modrall Sperling and Bush-Cheney '04 Viva Bush NM Chair
    * Hon. Carlos Gutierrez (DC), Currently serving as Secretary of Commerce
    * Hon. Rosario Marin (CA), Currently serving as Chair, California Waste Management Board and Former U.S. Treasurer
    * Bob Martinez (CO), Colorado GOP State Chair
    * Hon. Mel Martinez (FL), U.S. Senator
    * Xavier Neira (TX), Vice President, Rooney Holdings
    * Lilly Nunez (CO), RNC National Committeewoman for Colorado
    * Honorio J. Padrón III (DC), Chairman, Hispanic Business Roundtable
    * Hon. Richard Pombo (CA), U.S. Representative
    * Mario Rodriguez (CA), CEO, Jonathan Grey and Associates and Bush-Cheney ‘04 Regional Campaign Chair
    * Raul Romero (DC), CEO, Alliance Consulting Group
    * Hon. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (FL), U.S. Representative
    * Hon. Marco Rubio (FL), Speaker, Florida State House of Representatives
    * Dr. Ramon Tallaj (NY), St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital
    * Hon. Gaddi Vasquez, Currently serving as Director of the Peace Corps
    * Massey Villareal (TX), Chairman, Republican National Hispanic Assembly

mrazmerized,
    You make a good point and I agree! Not to mention all the allies on the local level.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    mrazmerized,
    You make a good point and I agree! Not to mention all the allies on the local level.
    Thanks! You know if I had the time I would research every single one of them to see if they were legal, illegal, and any connections they have to La Raza, Mecha, NAU, Bush, etc. But I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of them and so many are Bush appointees in key positions.

I don't think its a coincidence that they are all hispanic. Putting all the pieces of the puzzle together and Bush's agenda becomes more clear. It's not like there are an equal number of chinese or japanese americans. At least not that I'm aware of.

Kimberly