Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Carly Fiorina Issues Challenge To Ladies of The View

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Carly Fiorina Issues Challenge To Ladies of The View

Carly Fiorina Issues Challenge To Ladies of The View: Have The Guts to Insult Me To My Face

Katie Pavlich | Nov 02, 2015

In case you missed it last week, the mature, professional women over at ABC's The View took a swipe at Carly Fiorina's "demented face" after she made her third debate appearance in Boulder Colorado.Yesterday on Fox News Sunday Fiorina slammed the comments, reminded viewers about the lengths so called feminists will go to discredit conservative women and is challenging the ladies of The View to an in-person debate.

"It's funny, I was on The View a few months ago, they said none of that to my face.There is nothing more threatening to the liberal media in general and to Hillary Clinton in particular than a conservative women. So of course there’s a double standard and conservative women from Sarah Palin to Michele Bachmann to Carly Fiorina are long used to this," Fiorina said. “It will not stop me, it will not scare me and maybe the ladies of ‘The View’ if I come on again, let’s see if they have the guts to say that to my face."

“Well I think what these women represent is a set of liberal feminists who believe that if you do not agree with them on their liberal orthodoxy, that you don’t count," she continued. "I’m tired of being insulted by liberal feminists who talk about women’s issues when the reality is every issue is a woman’s issue from the economy to ISIS to Russia to healthcare to education to the national debt, women care about all of that.”
    "I am Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...ampaign=buffer

I may not agree with her on a lot of things but what she's saying here makes complete sense!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is a double standard but there are documented writings of the face or the personna within combined with the features and how it helps or hinders someone.

In dealing with the public you have to click - she doesn't. I found her "I didn't smile enough at last debate" followed by a big fake smile, a bad presentation by her.

Women are more prone to such attacks. Bernie Sanders is not someone I would want to see on the TV screen everyday - once again, the personna. Neither one has uplifting qualities in their speech, mannerisms or looks regardless of their political stances.

I hope I get to go on The View one day to take on Woopie and her pals!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)