Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Carney: I Would Sign Up For Obamacare

Carney: I Would Sign Up For Obamacare

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

CARNEY: Ed, if I did not have employer provided health insurance, like I’m sure you do, unless there’s something about FOX that I don’t know, then I would absolutely enroll. And it would be more affordable because of it and I think you’ll see that around the country. But the whole purpose, again, the facts often either ignored or mischaracterized by critics, is that if you have insurance provided by your employer, that you like, nothing changes for you.
    But if you change jobs or if you get laid off, and you then take a job, you start your own business, or take a job where you’re not given insurance by your employer, you will now have, once the marketplaces are in effect, options that were never available before at affordable prices, and that’s the point. And the irony of this argument that Republicans are making is that pretty soon they are going to be making an argument what they desperately want to do without an alternative is take benefits away from the American people. Benefits that help them live better lives and healthier lives.

Post Continues on www.realclearpolitics.com

video at link below:

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/2013/09/carney-sign-obamacare/#KzxpjdPxq1doIsqb.99

Boy he can't stutter enough...duhhhh duhhh, and, and, and. Amazing he still lies for his boss