Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cars Waiting To Be Taken Into Mexico Go Up In Flames

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/25387228/detail.html

Cars Waiting To Be Taken Into Mexico Go Up In Flames
    Martina Valverde-KFOX Morning News Reporter

Posted: 3:13 am MDT October 14, 2010Updated: 6:15 am MDT October 14, 2010
    EL PASO, Texas -- Late Wednesday night, five cars went up in flames. All of them were in a lot waiting to be exported into Mexico.

Just before 11 p.m., the man running the Inspeccion Sagarapa heard an explosion.

"He came out and one of the vehicles was on fire,â€

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Rival drug gangs fighting it out on our land.

I lived in Arizona for eight years and saw it get worse and worse. I couldn't believe that the rest of the country didn't have a clue what was growing on our soil. Now it's here and everyone in this administration is turning their heads an telling us it's safer than ever. There was a beheading in Phoenix over the weekend. How often did you hear about that before this invasion?

It's here. This is a war. We need to win this one or it will be English as a second language not Spanish as a second language. Then we will be worrying about Arabic.

We used to see convoys of these taco beat up old cars every day going to Mexico. Being towed by other cars. At some point within the last two or three years, Mexico put a limit on how many of those cars could cross over to be resold and now they can only do it at certain times of the year.
    I always thought that they were dangerous. Especially, some of the ways in which they were being towed. Another of my peeves are the Mexican guys who drive big trucks that are falling apart and completely overwhelmed with massive amounts of cardboard. They go teetering down the road at a snails pace, the bed of the truck rocking from side to side from the weight of the cardboard. And if they aint hauling cardboard, it's the same kind of precarious load of tons of wood pallets. I've never seen a police officer or any other law enforcement stop those guys because of the dangerous way their crap is packed into the trucks. I just know that if it were me...they would have stopped and ticketed me for something like that. One time I saw someone from Juarez in a Mexican semi size open trailer type thing carting a zillion cow carcasses. Not even covered!