Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The case for term limits, why America Is In trouble.

This is a list of current U.S. Senators sorted by age. Age does not determine seniority in the Senate.

As of February 22, 2010, 1 Senator is in his 90s, 4 are in their 80s, 21 are in their 70s, 33 are in their 60s, 31 are in their 50s, 10 are in their 40s.
    The median age of currently serving Senators is 63 years old
    The median age of inauguration for currently serving Senators is 50 years, 131 days. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cu ... ors_by_age

Banned

Length of terms. Many over 30 years....

How about the Senator from Hawaii... He has been In the Senate for 47 years !!!!!!

How pathetic huh!! they are the ones that no longer listen to their constituents! they believe they know what is best for America and Americans, like we know nothing.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

After retirement age they should be given the boot.
    You would think they would want to do something else when retirement age instead of turning into old fossils while still on the job.
    Gravy job....

I think its an issue of how long they are in DC not so much an age issue, the elitist in our government many of all ages believe they know best, how can a McCain (example)with his life style know what I think or is best for me living on a low retirement income in Texas, "any" outsider from the East Coast or large metro areas of the USA will be belittled as rednecks, uneducated, etc,etc. This is a tactic of the progressives and their desire to control.

Term limits for all!!!!
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Maybe they should add to the term limits, minimum requirements for I.Q. and birth certificate documentation.