Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Catholic Bishop of Denver's article?

The Bishop of Denver one Charles C. Chaput has an opinion piece in today's Denver paper defending illegal immigrants. As you may know there was a cop killed by an illegal who is probably now in Mexico. Talk radio in Denver has been abuzz with callers who are fed up with illegals.

The Bishop talks about hypocrisy in his piece. The Bishop should look in the mirror.

The Bishop was present at the funeral for the fallen officer yet this Bishop gives sanctuary to illegal immigrants. I have posted about this Centro Juan Diego in downtown Denver. It was supposedly built by donated funds but how much of it was Anglo donated funds? This center is not for anglo or Black Catholics but Hispanics.....yes use the Spanish language to build a church within a church. This angers many longtime English speaking Catholics. They use this center for jobfairs, SBA meetings and God knows what else.

I have my own personal complaints with this Bishop and the church itself.
    My own wife is a LEGAL immigrant from South America. I approached this bishop asking him if he could help my wife's family in South America.
    How did he respond? He told me "..did you try and raise the money yourself?" He showed no concern over why we were asking for financial help or what the situation was with my wife's family. He basically blew me (No, Bishop I didn't try and raise the money myself which is why I am asking you!) off. I also has asked him and their schools for financial aid to send my daughter to a Catholic school and again, no response. These things are not related directly to illegal immigration but my point is that they, the Church, want to present this image of piety and holiness and goodness, yet you ask them for something and they blow you off. They can spend millions to pay off sexual abuse scandals, pay the Head of Catholic Relief Services $195,000 a year and some non priest employees up to $150,000 a year yet you approach them and they ignore you. Always ready for a donation however.

Anyway, by offering the mass in Spanish they are buidling a seperate church within the church. I though the idea of diversity was to bring people together? How can you do that when one group does not want to learn the dominate language?

BTW Two of my wife's nieces were suffering from malnutrition when I met them last year. I don't expect any help from the this Catholic Bishop and I was probably a fool for asking and even they did offer something now I would say no thanks. They want you to bow down to them as if they were a bunch of Gods or something. I just mention these things here in this forum so you can hear of my experiences with this organization. They talk about the bible but I don't think they practice much of what they preach.

I Understand about the Bishops. The Catholic Church has an agenda which is globalism; they are connected to the Open Borders Lobby; and support, promote a two language society, because that weakens a nation. They are not in agreement with the existence of the USA and prefer we go down. Anyone who supports illegal immigration has only one objective and that is to "take out" the Americans.

I would hold my money back until the church comes to you. You are their parishioners, but I see them doing little for you, only foreigners.

The Catholic Church has issues....deep perhaps mortal issues....it has been exposed for covering up and continuing pedophilia amongst its priests and child parishioners. They have never really apoligized. They really don't even know why the Americans are upset with their church over this. They promoted the Cardinal that moved the pedophiles around from parish to parish rather than evicting him from the Church and reporting them to prosecutors.

The Catholic Church has issues....divorce is wrong, yet they'll grant anullments to Kennedy's....who have children which means those marriages were consummated.

The Catholic Church has issues....the big issue right now is that it is on the WRONG SIDE OF THIS LINE IN THE SAND....they are on the side of foreign governments and foreign nationals...in the War on Borders....and for that.....they become the Enemy.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal Catholic Church

By the Catholic Church aiding and abetting illegal Aliens they are committing illegal actions - crimes. The Catholic Church is harboring illegal Aliens.

The Catholic Church here is aiding lawlessness and cheap labor greed which are sins.

The Catholic Church is helping MS-13 gangs, counterfeiting and wanton pillaging and raping.

The Catholic Church, since it wants to wade into politics, should be seeking to call enforcement of the rule of law to protect the United States to maintain the U.S. as a force of good and still is the most giving and generous Nation on Earth.

The Catholic Church should be donating all its money to mexico if they are so concerned.

It is the illegal Aliens who bring suffering upon themselves, not the United States or Americans.

It is mexico that brings suffering,starving and corruption upon its own people.

If some in the Federal Government and Corporate World (mainly the negligent, not doing his job el Presidente Bush) are so determined to get money into the hands of mexican illegal Aliens (oh but they want the cheap work out of them - slavery) then why not just write mexico a $50 billion check every year, call it foreign aid, then illegal Aliens can stay home and Americans don't have to have this unwelcome foreign uprising in our streets and in our way.

They think it is 1985 still....

One of the reasons the bishops are sucking up to the immigrants has to do with the US involvement in Central America in the 1980's. When Reagan was supporting the Contras there were lots of LIBERAL church people both Catholic and Protestant who went down there to protest and what not. They came back to the US and they had made sanctuary cities here thinking they are still helping poor Salvadorans there etc. Their hearts are in the right place but they don't see the big picture of what immigration is doing to our schools etc. This is another reason why I have left the too liberal hypocritical Democratic Party.

I criticize the Catholic Church because after too many years I see an arrogant organization that wants me to bow down to its leaders and give them lots of money and for what? I see very little biblical in the hierachy of this organization and when they defend illegal immigration at US worker expense I cry foul and that is exactly what is happening yet they don't see it (Bishops) do they?

The Bishop was present at the funeral for the fallen officer yet this Bishop gives sanctuary to illegal immigrants. I have posted about this Centro Juan Diego in downtown Denver. It was supposedly built by donated funds but how much of it was Anglo donated funds? This center is not for anglo or Black Catholics but Hispanics.....yes use the Spanish language to build a church within a church. This angers many longtime English speaking Catholics. They use this center for jobfairs, SBA meetings and God knows what else.
    I pray that this is true!

Also, one must understand that the Church had been infiltrated years ago by many communists. The Vatican is a hot bed and these people are responsible for "allowing" the sex abusers to be funneled throughout the church instead of being brought up on charges for their actions. This situation has putrified the Church from the Vatican outwards.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)