Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you'd like to send your favorite Catholic Diocese an e-mail regarding their love, support, infatuation and aiding & abbetting illegal aliens, here is their contact list:

http://www.usccb.org/state.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Thanks!!! I will!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    I guess I'm going to hell.
    Me too. See ya there, magyart! We'll party!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

This story tells me one thing: DONATIONS ARE DOWN!! Hahahahah. The baskets are coming up short.

Don't be fooled about the Catholic Church. It's all about MONEY to them.

I know. I USED TO BE "ONE OF THEM."

And btw, how do these priests know I am going to hell? How do they know that for sure? Last I heard, they're not God.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

My relationship is between my Lord and me. I don't need to confess my sins to a man when I can go straight to the source.

Catholicism is a totally guilt motivated religion and always has been. There is WAY too much money within the church and WAY too much corruption! I don't see how anyone takes them seriously anymore! Sex abuse scandals, corruption, aiding and abetting foriegn criminals...what next??

As a FORMER Catholic, I disagree wholeheartedly, with this attempt to cow other Catholics. I am hopeful, that most Catholics will not fall for this propaganda.

But one should refrain from calling the Christian faith a cult! The vast majority of people in the U.S. believe in God!

I guess I’ll burn
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Most of the Catholics I know are totally let down by thier church and thier actions. This religion has done more damage to Christianity than anything else I can think of.

Christian doesn't mean "doormat". No one should allow thier religion to "spoon feed" them. Ask questions, think, make your own decisions. I wonder how many within the church are against them helping illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    I guess I’ll burn
    Love, hug, support, aid & abet ILLEGAL ALIENS or:

I remember not so long ago when the catholic church was aiding and hiding Child Molesters in there Churchs. Umm.....who's going to Hell?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast