Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I remember not so long ago when the catholic church was aiding and hiding Child Molesters in there Churchs. Umm.....who's going to Hell?
    NAIL STRUCK ON HEAD!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I'm a Catholic, one of the "lost ones" who they've tried hard to get back and I certainly will not be going to hell before pedophile priests do, thank you verry much!

The Church needs money and illegal aliens will stuff their collection boxes. However, they are also the same people who expect handouts from the church.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    Is there any truth to the statement, that most hispanic and latin people are Catholic,???

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Is there any truth to the statement, that most hispanic and latin people are Catholic,???
    Most are Catholic. They worship Mary in tortilla's, rocks and trees on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    Most are Catholic. They worship Mary in tortilla's, rocks and trees on a daily basis.
    She was even found in a toasted cheese sandwich. The sandwich might be enshrined in the chapel at the Mexican Congress in Messico City.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    She was even found in a toasted cheese sandwich. The sandwich might be enshrined in the chapel at the Mexican Congress in Messico City.
    they do something here in cold springs ky about a statue i cant remmber but i think it crys

yeah...most claim to be Catholic.

Can anyone say Martin Luther + the Pitts of HeLL...LOL!

Almost makes you want to play Martin Luther to the Roman Catholic Church once more!

Oh they have lost so many and now need new followers; the new religious group of illegal immigrants who now claim to be Catholic; yet you wonder when signs above the holy water are placed in Spanish say " Do not place gum here." Oh how religious were these illegal immigrants before the church championed their cause?

The Roman Catholic Church like all other churches are capable of being corrupted since they are run by man. The original message was from the good book and the ten commandments are good as are the other things it teaches. But the Church has often went astray to the true teachings.

So we are now to burn in HELL! ........ When asked by his married disciples who were the original priests what hell was Jesus told them. Hell was death no more. It was the place where you knew nothing; thought nothing; felt nothing cause you were basically dead or as Jesus described it no more.

So what has the church done to its followers to keep them in check over the centuries. Told them of eternal damnation to hell; of great suffering and grief. Yet to go to hell is a matter of not being able to be reborn. Your second chance gone forever in essence if you were truly a bad person. For others hell was the place you are in of no pain or thought cause you are dead; till the second coming. I will not cave to the eternal torments so often described in centuries past. Or now this ridiculous use to make people fear to obey them again.

Yes the disciples had wives and children. They were the first priests but way back in time somewhere between 1200-1500's I believe or earlier arose a new head of the church. He had vices though; many for women and fathered many illegitimate children. But since he was the head power of the church and the transcriber of written textures he decided at that time that because of his own human failings; future priests would not be allowed wifes. So his demented twisted logic was written into law and explained and passed down as gospel. I think Jesus would have said other wise.

Oh lets not forget purgatory; remember that place your sent to to pray for decades maybe centuries taught to so many in hopes that your sins may be forgiven. The place between the tortures of hell and heaven where all you do is pray. There is no such mention of this place in the good book. It was made up by the church to place the fear of god into you to obey it's rules. So now what can we conclude about the church that runs on fear and strays from the true teachings.

When Jesus spoke about helping a stranger he meant to be a decent person and not turn away from a stranger or treat them as you would like to be treated . Help them in their time of need; he did not say support them the rest of your life.

Jesus also said "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's". In other words pay your taxes and obey the laws and give to Caesar what is his.

Since illegal immigrants have not obeyed the laws and have not paid taxes they did not render.

What would Jesus do? He would tell illegal immigrants to obey the laws; enter the country legally and pay taxes or your fair share

NO ONE IS GOING TO HELL. ALL THE SEATS ARE TAKEN....MOSTLY BY PEDOPHILE PREISTS. AND ANY LEFT OVER SEATS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BE RESERVED FOR OUR GOVERNMENT LEADERS.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    NO ONE IS GOING TO HELL. ALL THE SEATS ARE TAKEN....MOSTLY BY PEDOPHILE PREISTS. AND ANY LEFT OVER SEATS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BE RESERVED FOR OUR GOVERNMENT LEADERS.
    That is perfect!! They do deserve each other.

Plus, I don't understand why the pedaphiles don't just move Down to Mexico. They could help their adoring followers and make us very happy at the same time.

Once (when I was about 12) a priest told me that God was within me; immediately I thought - then I don't need you now...thank you very much.

In my heart I believe my Father is taking care of me/us or I wouldn't be able to continue fighting with these demons.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast