Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Given the numerous sexual abuse lawsuits and the steady decline in memberships, the Catholic priests are looking for fresh meat.

WHAT HAS TAKEN THE ELECTED OFFICIAL SO LONG TO START THE FIGHT AGAINST ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS?

AND WHY AREN'T THEY ALL ON BOARD TO SAVE AMERICAN CITIZENS?

SPECIAL INTEREST MONEY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think no one on this website is trying to outright condemn Catholicism, any more than they would bash any other major rational religion of the world. Drawing together the events and pronouncements of recent years, those living in glass houses should not throw stones. The ideals and lessons taught by Catholicism are certainly a guiding light to bettering society, but the point, in my estimation is that the church has overstepped its responsibilities to this country as a sovereign nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    2. The system is broken due to the backlog of cases which need to be looked into due to the background checks and records being lost. I have a neighbor who applied for his visa, came here and is working on getting his citizenship but needs the clearence and it is a low priority on the ICE/FBI lists.
    SORRY YOUR FRIEND IS HAVING PROBLEMS. BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH THE CONCEPT OF THIS STATEMENT. WE SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MORE IMMIGRANTS THAN WE CAN LET IN. THERE IS A FEE FOR THE APPLICATION. IF WE DONT HAVE ROOM, THEN THE APPLICATION AND THE FEE SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.

[quote:3at0nls8]3. Each country is given a quota and that quota is 20,000 visas usually, now Iceland has as many slots as Mexico and Canada! Logic tells us we to revisit this and see that we need to revisit this item with careful anlysis.
    WELL WE DONT HAVE TO ISSUE THAT MANY IF WE DONT WANT TO. IT IS OUR COUNTRY AND WE SHOULD NOT ISSUE ANY VISAS THAT RUN CONTRARY TO THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY.

5. Anchor Baby Bills frighten me since my late mother was born in Mexico in 1921 due to her father working for the Railroad and the implications of trying to determine who belongs and who goes could
    reveal some serious problems. I propose that Anchors not be allowed to sponsor any family into the US, however this could create a second class citizenship and I don't see the 14th Amendment being Changed. The sponsorship by Anchor kids should require a through investigation and if their parents were illegally here at birth, then they should be disqualified for entry.
    I THINK THAT BABIES SHOULD ABSORB THE CITIZENSHIP OF THEIR PARENTS. IF THEIR PARENTS ARE OF DIFFERENT NATIONALITY THEN THE PARENTS COULD CHOOSE WHICH IS BEST FOR THEIR CHILD.

BUT BABIES BORN TO TWO ILLEGALS SHOULD TAKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF THEIR PARENTS. I THINK IT WOULD BE LESS CONFUSING THAT WAY. ALSO IT WOULD STOP THE PRACTICE OF HAVING BABIES FOR CITIZENSHIP. THIS IS NOT FAIR TO THE CHILDREN. THAT WAY THERE WOULD BE NO ANCHOR BABIES.

AND IF ONE PARENT IS USA CITIZEN, AND ONE IS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, AND THEY CHOOSE US CITIZENSHIP FOR THE CHILD....THE CHILD CANT SPONSOR THE NON CITIZEN PARENT. THIS WOULD END SOME OF THE ABUSE THAT IS GOING ON.

6. 287g should be required for every LEA (Law Enforcement Agency) and any officer letting an illegal slide should be charged with aiding and abetting! I do agree with not breaking up families and deportation should allow the deportee to gather his money (after we tax him or her), his or her possessions to be sold at public auction with remitances to be sent to him and her and FINE THE EMPLOYER! The deportee and his family should be put on the bus with his property he can carry and his earnings should be taxed at 25% +15% (For SS FUND) for a total of 40% Tax.
    DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THIS. BUT I THINK THE TAX IS KIND OF HIGH....BUT HEY THATS JUST ME.

[/quote:3at0nls8]

1. My neighbor has been here over 10 yrs legally with a visa but now is going for his citizenship and the paperwork is SLOW, why, the backlog. Why is there a backlog you ask, well with ICE/FBI these types of requests (FEES ARE PAID FOR THIS STUFF) are low priority. Sorry, but we are FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION and that should our stand, have a responsive system for those that apply, are accepted and play by the rules. NOT A PAPERWORK HASSLE!!

2. The visa quota system is not negotiable and no person has any say so over whether or not 20,000 is the right number, it is set in Federal Law as to how it is to be done. The problem is that folks are gaming the system by using loopholes in transit countries and getting citizenship in some 3rd world dive and then applying to the US! We need to visit this item. Canada and Mexico might get more, maybe less, but we need a mechanism that is fair.

3. The Anchor baby situation is very complex since I did not realize or even know about my mother's birth story until years after her death. I traveled down to Chihuahua and was able to pull up her ACTO de NACIEMENTO which detailed the family secret. Since my mother was born in Mexico, their law recognizes me and my descendents as Citizens of the Republic, I am able to travel in Mexico without a visa since Mexico recognizes my situation which I have even inquired about renouncing the Mexican "Citizenship" and it can not be done since once a Mexican, always a Mexican (According to Mexico) but I speak French, Spanish and English, have blue eyes, fair skin and grey hair! My daughters even have infiltrated the Matricula System and the Joke for French Speaking Cajuns to be even considered is laughable, (CINCO DE MAYO), at the consulate in Houston when my daughter needed a visa to enter Mexico for study at the Universidad, they pulled up her name, looked at her Louisiana Birth Certificate asked her about my name and voila, she left not with a Visa but a matricula card, federal voter (registro electorial) and a Mexican Passport! Mexico will not even consider taking back its stand and granting a VISA to an American Born Citizen but insists on maintaining the dual stuff!!!!

Due to treaty olbligations, 14th Amendment and Mexican Law, what can be done by us little folks, well, the main thing is to make sure there are laws passed to close the Anchor Baby loophole but it will be hard and more problems could be created if someone is denied citizenship based upon race, creed, ethnicity of the parents etc which will certainly look like it is racially motivated rather than just letting the citizenship issue be ignored but take away the sponsorsip ability and it will be something that will just solve itself since citizenship/visa can not be granted based upon people which were here illegally to begin with.

As far as the high tax, we need to get the US's share before it leaves never to return!!! In mexico, the tax on exit is about 40%.

2. The visa quota system is not negotiable and no person has any say so over whether or not 20,000 is the right number, it is set in Federal Law as to how it is to be done. The problem is that folks are gaming the system by using loopholes in transit countries and getting citizenship in some 3rd world dive and then applying to the US! We need to visit this item. Canada and Mexico might get more, maybe less, but we need a mechanism that is fair
    I DONT THINK ANY USA FEDERAL LAW SAYS THAT WE HAVE TO LET IN 20K PEOPLE AND THAT IT IS SET IN STONE AND CAN NEVER CHANGE. WE CAN LET IN NO PEOPLE IF WE WANT. ITS OUR COUNTRY.

3. The Anchor baby situation is very complex since I did not realize or even know about my mother's birth story until years after her death. I traveled down to Chihuahua and was able to pull up her ACTO de NACIEMENTO which detailed the family secret. Since my mother was born in Mexico, their law recognizes me and my descendents as Citizens of the Republic, I am able to travel in Mexico without a visa since Mexico recognizes my situation which I have even inquired about renouncing the Mexican "Citizenship" and it can not be done since once a Mexican, always a Mexican (According to Mexico) but I speak French, Spanish and English, have blue eyes, fair skin and grey hair! My daughters even have infiltrated the Matricula System and the Joke for French Speaking Cajuns to be even considered is laughable, (CINCO DE MAYO), at the consulate in Houston when my daughter needed a visa to enter Mexico for study at the Universidad, they pulled up her name, looked at her Louisiana Birth Certificate asked her about my name and voila, she left not with a Visa but a matricula card, federal voter (registro electorial) and a Mexican Passport! Mexico will not even consider taking back its stand and granting a VISA to an American Born Citizen but insists on maintaining the dual stuff!!!!
    DUAL CITIZENSHIP SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED. AN APPLICANT EITHER WANTS TO BE A USA CITIZEN OR NOT......ENOUGH WITH THE WISHY WASHY APPLICANTS. THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS.

1. My neighbor has been here over 10 yrs legally with a visa but now is going for his citizenship and the paperwork is SLOW, why, the backlog. Why is there a backlog you ask, well with ICE/FBI these types of requests (FEES ARE PAID FOR THIS STUFF) are low priority. Sorry, but we are FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION and that should our stand, have a responsive system for those that apply, are accepted and play by the rules. NOT A PAPERWORK HASSLE!!
    IT IS BECAUSE SO MANY ARE APPLYING. THEY CHECK THE BACKGROUND OF EACH ONE. IT TAKES TIME.

I DONT KNOW HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN SINCE YOUR FRIEND APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP, BUT I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WAITED UP TO 10 YEARS AFTER APPLYING FOR CITIZENSHIP. THIS WAS AFTER BEING HERE LEGALLY FOR MANY MANY YEARS.

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU THINK THE SYSTEM HAS TO BE "RESPONSIVE" TO APPLICANTS. IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY, NOT THE BEST INTEREST OF THE IMMIGRANT.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IMMIGRANTS THESE DAYS THINK THE SYSTEM HAS TO CATER TO THEM. IF IT TAKES THAT LONG IT DOES.

LEGAL IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE KEPT AT A BARE MINIMUM. WE DONT REALLY NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS AT THIS TIME. WE HAVE BEEN FLOODED WITH IMMIGRANTS THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS AND THAT IS ENOUGH FOR NOW.

THIS IS NOT A STATEMENT AGAINST IMMIGRANTS OR IMMIGRATION IN GENERAL. BUT IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT IMMIGRANTS THINK THAT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO IMMIGRATE TO USA AND THAT IS HAS TO BE FAST AND THAT THEY MUST BE CATERED TO. THIS IS A TWISTED CONCEPT OF IMMIGRATION.

Mr. Joe Loya told me that while he IS Catholic, he is ALSO an AMERICAN and PROUD of it! I replied, "Mr. Loya, SO AM I!"

DUAL CITIZENSHIP SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED. AN APPLICANT EITHER WANTS TO BE A USA CITIZEN OR NOT......ENOUGH WITH THE WISHY WASHY APPLICANTS. THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS.

YOU TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS DILEMMA, THE ONLY THING IS THAT I AM UNABLE TO CHANGE HISTORY. DUAL CITIZENSHIP IS A TREATY ITEM AND GETS MORE COMPLICATED TO RENOUNCE THAN YOU THINK, EVEN IF YOU WANT, THE REJECTED COUNTRY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE RENOUNCIATION. THE SAD THING IS THAT IF I SHOULD HAVE PROBLEMS IN MEXICO, MEXICO REGARDS ME AS A CITIZEN AND DOES NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE US DIPLOMATIC SYSTEM!!!!!

IT IS BECAUSE SO MANY ARE APPLYING. THEY CHECK THE BACKGROUND OF EACH ONE. IT TAKES TIME.

I DONT KNOW HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN SINCE YOUR FRIEND APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP, BUT I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WAITED UP TO 10 YEARS AFTER APPLYING FOR CITIZENSHIP. THIS WAS AFTER BEING HERE LEGALLY FOR MANY MANY YEARS.

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU THINK THE SYSTEM HAS TO BE "RESPONSIVE" TO APPLICANTS. IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY, NOT THE BEST INTEREST OF THE IMMIGRANT.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IMMIGRANTS THESE DAYS THINK THE SYSTEM HAS TO CATER TO THEM. IF IT TAKES THAT LONG IT DOES.

LEGAL IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE KEPT AT A BARE MINIMUM. WE DONT REALLY NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS AT THIS TIME. WE HAVE BEEN FLOODED WITH IMMIGRANTS THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS AND THAT IS ENOUGH FOR NOW.

THIS IS NOT A STATEMENT AGAINST IMMIGRANTS OR IMMIGRATION IN GENERAL. BUT IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT IMMIGRANTS THINK THAT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO IMMIGRATE TO USA AND THAT IS HAS TO BE FAST AND THAT THEY MUST BE CATERED TO. THIS IS A TWISTED CONCEPT OF IMMIGRATION.
    WHY DOES THE SYSTEM HAVE TO BE "RESPOSIVE" TO IMMIGRANTS, WELL HERE IS THE GRIPE:

I AM NOT HERE BECAUSE I AM ANTI-IMMIGRANT, I AM ANTI ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, FOLKS WHO HAVE PLAYED BY THE RULES SHOULD BE GIVEN RESONABLE ASSISTANCE AND REASONABLY PROCESSED THROUGH THE SYSTEM. IS THIS A RIGHT OR A DUTY? IT IS THE DUTY OF THE GOVERNMENT OT PERFORM ITS TASKS IN AN EFFICIENT MANNER, THIS PERSON HAS LIVED IN THE USA FOR MOST OF HIS ADULT LIFE AND THE BACKGROUND CHECK IS JUST A PART, HE WANTS TO MOVE FORWARD BUT BEING BORN IN FRENCH ALGERIA HAS COMPLICATED THIS SINCE BEING FRENCH BORN IN THE COLONIES DURING WW2 MEANS CHASING DOWN PAPER AS TO IS BACKGROUND. HE IS OVER 65, WORKED IN THE USA (legally) PAID TAXES AND JUST WANTS TO TAKE THE FINAL STEP.

PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLAYED BY THE RULES SHOULD BE COMPLIMENTED, NOT HINDERED. THAT IS GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY. AND WE THE PEOPLE WANT THE ILLEGALS GONE, THE LEGALS BROUGHT INTO THE MAINSTREAM.

SEE ICE RAID-GOOD WORK!!!!! WE NEED TO SEE MORE ACTION!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast