Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Catholic church sez illegals more important than your kids

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... 0121.story

Diocesan Screenings for Abusers Give Slack to Undocumented
    In L.A. and O.C., illegal immigrant Catholics can volunteer with children without background checks because they lack the required ID.
    By Jennifer Delson, Times Staff Writer
    June 22, 2006

Not wanting to lose illegal immigrant volunteers, the Los Angeles and Orange Roman Catholic dioceses have quietly backed away from a pledge to root out pedophiles by running fingerprint background checks on anyone who works with children.

If you ever had any doubts that the church wasn't serious about protecting kids from molesters, this should settle it once and for all.

Illegals are more important than your children, folks. Pedro the pedo now has full access to all the children he could ever dream of at the local catholic daycares and sunday schools.

BTW. nice forum. glad to find so many like minds in one place. I signed up at the other place too.

Rock on,

Typhoid Maria

Welcome Maria!

We have a nice group here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask, and someone WILL JUMP RIGHT IN.

I saw this news article myself...in all defense of the Catholic Church, they do require these Pedro the Pedo's to sign a personal affidavit saying they are good baby sitters. (rolling eyes)
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I'm sorry, but I have little empathy for child molesting and illegal alien supporting groups--even churches. The catholic church (caps omitted intentionally) should be embarassed.

That cardinal jerry, er a roger mahoney is a sad excuse...I think that I would prefer Jerry Mahoney. roger is still covering for perverts. He must be very proud.

I say remove the catholic churches tax exempt status. If you want to support perverts, you pay the price.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

In L.A. and O.C., illegal immigrant Catholics can volunteer with children without background checks because they lack the required ID.
    That's why it's so important for immigrants to come to America LEGALLY.

At least it gives our government a period of time to know of and about a person before they are admitted to our country and are free to move around and have access to sensative enviroments such as daycares, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, military bases.....and I guess the list goes on and on.

This is a serious issue. It is not answered by one man saying, "family values don't stop at the Rio Grande."

If his children were young, I wonder how he would feel today if he asked about security clearances for the people caring for them. How about his parents ? Would he accept it if we said, "Relax, Bubba, family values don't stop at the Rio Grande."

HECK NO, HE WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT FOR AN INSTANT, AND NEITHER SHOULD WE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an important issue regarding any guest worker program too. What kind of records are kept in some of these countries ? Pretty pathetic ones, I would think.

When people come to America LEGALLY, again it allows our government TIME to make a better, safer and more accurate assessment of the person before allowing them in to our country.

Under the guest worker program they want to use "word of mouth", the honesty policy to allow people in. It's rediculous. They go to the border, say a few things, get a piece of paper and turn around and they're back in.

What kind of nonsense is this and to think the leaders of a country like ours would not know better than THIS ??

It's nothing more than a scam. A scam against the American people, by those who are paid to SERVE US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps we're paying them too much. They no longer understand the BASIS of their employment. THEY WORK FOR US. They are suppose to SERVE US.

WHY ARE WE PAYING THEM THIS WELL WHEN SO MANY OF THEM ARE THIS IRRESPONSIBLE ??

We let them walk all over us, turn their backs on us, call us names, and sell us out of OUR OWN COUNTRY and we turn around and give them enough money to live like kings !

Are we nuts ?