Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't give money to other countries for two good reasons I can think of right now.

1. I cannot afford to

2. I would donate to Americans first.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

By the Catholic Church supporting Comprehensive Invasion Reform(lets call it what it really is), plus aiding and abetting Illegal Aliens whom they have no idea if they're Terroists, Drug dealers, Sex Offenders, etc. have lost any moral highground they may have had left. The Catholic Church therefore is indirectly stating the following.

1. The Catholic Church by decree of their actions doesn't recognize the Sovereignty of the United States.

2. The Catholic Church does not adhere to the Rule of Law of the United States.

3. The Catholic Church continues to try to influence the Domestic Policies of the United States which makes them a Political Action Group, violating their Tax free status as a Church.

The Catholic Church needs to be re-evaluated, is it a Church or PAC?, it cannot be both legally.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

I truely want separation of church and state

Where is the ACLU??????????????????????
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

About a year ago, I got the US Conference of Catholic Bishops to take down an "anonymous" editorial from their web site because it contained an untrue statement. I had called all over trying to ascertain where the untrue statement came from. A Bishop's secretary finally admitted it came from a TV report, but she couldn't name the station.

What really surprised me was that nobody in the Church cared whether it was true or not, since it portrayed illegals as mistreated by the "system." I merely threatened to spread the truth all over the internet if they didn't take it down. I also asked for a retraction/correction, but that never happened.

A lot of priests in the southwest are Hispanic, and that is another reason the Church backs illegals.

Did it occur to anyone else that the collapse of the Church is one of the signs of the End Times?

"Where is the ACLU??????????????????????"

That should Read IMCLU (illegal Mexican civil liberty union)

They no longer believe in the rule of law

Yeah,, the rule of law is not a consideration with the ACLU. They are AGENDA driven.

I wish someone would bring a lawsuit against the ACLU for discriminating against White Males.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

The Catholic church ought to loose its tax exempt status. I am so glad I left that church.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123