Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAUSA: Anti-Immigrant Message Not Welcome at Tea Parties

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Anti-Immigrant Message Not Welcome at Tea Parties

Today, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) sent out an email to members telling them that they are lending their support to the Tax Day Tea Party efforts nationally on April 15, 2009. They had this to say:

"We are notifying our supporters of the plan for pro immigration enforcement groups to lend our support to the Tax Day Tea Party efforts nationally on April 15, 2009."

There are currently two separate groups organizing their own nationwide tea parties: The Nationwide Tax Day Tea Party (www.taxdayteaparty.com) and the American Family Association's (AFA) Official Taxed Enough Already (TEA) Party www.teapartyday.com. We attempted to contact them both for comment.

Speaking by phone with Julia Nelson from the Nationwide Tax Day Tea Party, she explained that her organization was not aware of ALIPAC’s announcement. She explained that although her group could not deny ALIPAC supporters the right to attend their event, ALIPAC’s message against undocumented immigrants is not welcome and will not a part of the Tax Day Tea Party message.

According to the Anti-defamation League, Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC), led by William Gheen, is the “largest anti-immigrant group in the countryâ€
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC includes immigrants it includes Latinos
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ALIPAC includes immigrants it includes Latinos
    Darn tootin' Richard and it's OUR country and we can protest if we want to! Protesting against bailouts and taxes while ignoring the huge negative impact illegal immigrants have on both is just plain dumb. I don't want my money to bail out any of the above and that includes bennies that illegal aliens are stealing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I think this is a bunch of hogwash.

CAUSA is a pro-amnesty group. They found ONE person from the Nationwide Tea Party org, and chose to quote only her. Who knows how many or who else they talked to, and they chose to quote one person who said what they wanted.

Then they quote SPLC about ALIPAC!! Give me a break! Of course they're not going to contact William and quote him on the SPLC's ridiculous race card games.

There is a Tea Party here in Omaha on April 15, and one of the speakers being allowed to formally speak there is a rep from a Nebraska anti-illegal immigration group, Susan Smith from the Nebraska Advocacy Group. So NOT all the Tea Parties are against this.

This is all in CAUSA's dreams!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

http://www.teapartyday.com./
    Site will not open

Guess we will find out on the 15th what people think if they see anti-illegal immigrant groups
    NOT just the confusing "anti-immigrant"
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

And if we boycotted toilet paper, they would quote the SPLC and call us xenophobic because it also comes in pink and blue.

I don't value the opinon of any group that supports lawlessness like illegal immigration.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And what the pudding is wrong with nativist aphorisms or nativist anything? Remember: wherever there is a Mexican is Mexico. That goes way beyond anything Americans claim; that is sinking deep into imperalism.
    Well, at least it shows W is getting under their skin. And yes, Americans are being exposed to all sorts of diseases as none of the illegals has to have a medical check-up like legal immigrants do.

Im going to the tea party as a proud ALIPAC'er. I dont care what they say. I quit the 912 project because many of the organizers are amnesty supporters while alot of the people support Arpio. To many people with egos in that project. The best place for me has been here with you people. Ive wanted to donate money but I got laid off 2 months ago and am having a real hard time finding a job in my feild or any other feild for that matter. I do call and fax everytime we have an alert. When I can do more I will. My familly always comes first as I know you all understand.

ELE

Tea party groups must not support Amnesty.

I will not be attending and/or supporting the Nationwide Tea Party event and/or any event with groups that are too stupid to understand the connection between our high taxes and illegals.

And this racism nonsence is just a smoke screen for the real issue, illegals have invaded our country and our Government is trying to make the American people pay for them. It is wrong and evil.

An aside, I have been watching a program on ABC having to do with Guns in America, the obvious point they are making is that Americans should not have guns and our Gov’t should take them away from us so that we are safe. I expected this bias report from the liberal media. it seems if our Gov't really cared about our safety they would enforce our immigration laws and get the illegals out of our country. Some people have suggested that Obama's new civilian military will be armed and he and his Comrades don't want the American people to be able to protect ourselves from Obama's civilian military aka The American Brown Shirts. Consequently they are trying to get our guns away from us.

LuvMyCountry-

So, the organizers of your group were pro-amnesty?? But the other members were anti-amnesty?? I am very surprised about that. Did you talk to many organizers?

The Tea Party in my city, which has been organized mostly by the 9-12 Project in that city (Omaha), is having a speaker from a NE anti-illegal immigration group at the Tea Party on April 15. The speaker is also a member of the 9-12 Group.

I wonder if your 9-12 organizer is a business person who hires illegals? Though business' support of illegal immigration makes NO sense. Since their support might eventually lead to amnesty, their cheap labor will then instantly evaporate, and in fact, will likely empower unions even more. But then, none of this about illegal immigration is logical.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast