Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LynnS,

Thank you for taking the time to post this. William wasn’t bluffing; he really went after Bush and absolutely KO’d Rebecca.

Thanks again.

You're welcome. I'm trying to locate the White House report that Cavuto mentioned -- anyone happen upon it?

Rebecca should probably switch over to weather. She's not a debater -- did you notice that she had no figures or statistics (even though she claimed that she did)?

So far, I have not seen anyone give Our Man a 'tough time'!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

So far, I have not seen anyone give Our Man a 'tough time'!
    He does represent our side quite well. The truth is very hard to debate.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Pardon Me, but the illegal aliens are not good for our neighborhoods, cities and towns. They bring gangs, more drugs, human trafficking, murder, increased DUI's, overcrowded homes, schools, jails, etc.

THEY ARE DESTROYING OUR NATION AND WE ARE BEING TOLD TO PAY FOR THE DESTRUCTION AND LIKE IT.
    AMEN!

So, she said because we have an illegal alien problem and the economy is good, the illegal aliens must be the cause of the good economy? Who is this person? She's supposed to be an economic expert?? Did she get her degree out of a Cracker Jack box or what!?! She must have skipped class the day they talked about how correlation does not imply causality. Send her this link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlatio ... _causation
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: Transcription of Segment

William: First, I don't think many people believe any thing this lying puppet of big business in the White House says any more. Second, I think this report calls illegal aliens "immigrants" which is an insult to immigrants, and incorrect. It also calls Americans "natives". "No sir, Mr. President, we are Americans." Thirdly, sure you can grow your economy some through open borders as this President has done but you could also grow the economy by legalizing drugs, legalizing prostitution, reinstating slavery. They're all against the law. The American public is against them all. And this is the equivalent of economically burning your house to stay warm in winter.
    This was awesome!!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Thirdly, sure you can grow your economy some through open borders as this President has done but you could also grow the economy by legalizing drugs, legalizing prostitution, reinstating slavery. They're all against the law.
    Had not seen or thought about that argument before, I dig that. I like statements in debate that hit home like that. How do you argue outta that corner

William needs to have Lynn S give him some numbers for his points.

He is right on target but needs to go to the analytical side occasionally.

But, You are right in not boring them William.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

William is doing a wonderful job by going after Bushpile. If cloture fails and the bill dies, OUR MAIN FOCUS SHOULD BE ON ENFORCING OUR EXISTING LAWS. This would mean completing Duncan Hunter's fence and adding the Border Agents that have been promised. It would mean continued and accelerated raids by ICE, AND THE DEPORTATION OF THAT FELON HIDING OUT IN THE CHURCH IN CHICAGO. It would also mean the clamping down on sancturary cities. The denial of extradition of Dog Chapman and the release of Agnets Ramos and Compean, the list would go on and on, but the point is, William is going after THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM! If we had a President, a law-abiding President, we would not have the problems we are having with trying to enforce our laws already on the books.

I guess Bushpile would retract the offer of$ 4.4 Billion for security if the bill dies. That just goes to show you what a jackass this man really is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Thirdly, sure you can grow your economy some through open borders as this President has done but you could also grow the economy by legalizing drugs, legalizing prostitution, reinstating slavery. They're all against the law. The American public is against them all. And this is the equivalent of economically burning your house to stay warm in winter.
    POW - that was the knockout punch! I love that argument, William. Excellent job.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think many people believe any thing this lying puppet of big business in the White House says any more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast