I did not get to see the whole program, coming out of Canada, about our borders. It was on last night.

Did anyone see it?

I saw enough tho. They went to Las Vegas, showed 6 illegal men in one apt. These young men spoke only Spanish, the translater said: "We pay taxes and get nothing, no social security, we get the shaft." !!!!! Said, "If we are high on a scaffold and someone yells an immigration official is coming, we scramble to get down, risking our lives." !!!!!

So, then interviewed the mayor, I believe. He seemed to like the illegals building all new buildings in Las Vegas.

So, if our politicians say these illegals are only doing jobs Americans do not want.....get real....they are doing construction jobs.

And, if Canada can find out info on construction companies in Las Vegas that are hiring illegals....you know our government could ...they don't want to.

People have voted in too many Latino's who's hearts and minds only are for Latino's. They have no intention of continuing a great America.

Real patriotic Americans should tear down every Mexican flag they see displayed here!