Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CBP agent letter re: futility of reporting illegals to ICE

From the V-DARE.com website:

“I just finished reading your latest post [Reporting Illegal Aliens – More Immigration Reality from Juan’s In-Box] on VDARE.COM. I can tell you, without any doubt whatsoever, that you will never get a response from ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] when you report an illegal alien. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you work.

“I am an Immigration Inspector working for CBP [Customs and Border Protection]. I personally talked to both ICE and CIS [Citizenship and Immigration Services] about an illegal alien. I went so far as to give them proof of the person’s status and even a fraudulent application for an Immigration benefit that was filed on their behalf. Nothing has been done.

“The person I reported became a visa overstay over 18 months ago. Her visa expired 3 months ago. She is working illegally in the U.S. She fraudulently acquired a driver’s license. I talked to ICE. Nothing has been done.

“The aunt of this person filed a fraudulent I-130 on her behalf. The aunt obtained a fraudulent birth certificate from their home country showing this person to be her sister. The aunt filed the I-130 naming her niece as the sister of a U.S. citizen. I talked to CIS. Nothing has been done.

“Also, while investigating all this, I discovered that the aunt and her husband, now US citizens, obtained their LPR [lawful permanent resident] status through a fraudulent asylum petition. Nothing will ever be done about this, either.

“Tell those that write you upset that nothing gets done to not take it personally. I work in the immigration field and can get nothing done. I know the “right people” to contact and can get nothing done. I have documentation from government databases and can get nothing done. I have even offered to take them to where they live and work and can get nothing done.

“Do you really think that ICE, CIS & CBP care about doing the job properly? The people in charge sure don’t.”
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

<div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>