Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William or Brian--could one of you move the transcript of this "60 Minutes" segment on M 13 to this thread???? Thanks.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The guy who did the shooting spoke pretty good English. He called 911 and told the operator that he was at the mall and was going to start shooting. Kinda doubt if he's illegal.

Impeach Bush now!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

he could be the first generation of anchor babies grown up- and so he is in my opinion illegal-
    There arent many who went through the proper channels- they came and waited until the government gave in and gave them amnesty..

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thelma, I did not catch that. Does not surprise me though. Remember the shooting in Hillsboro where the police were not contacted by the criminals themselves to surrender, but media, stating that the young men involved were "afraid" of the police? Well, think if you have done nothing wrong then you do not have anything to fear, if you have then you obviously should be afraid. To me it was just another Hispanic spin to the media and the bleeding heart public to make it sound like they (Mexicans) are the subject of so much police aggression! Judy, I think its time to do just what you suggested. We have been too benevolent with Mexico, and other countries. Why is it our responsibility to support them and feed them, who did it for any of our ancestors here when they were first getting things going? Some of my ancestors (native) helped some of my other ancestors (French/Europeans) to show them what was edible here and about new types of foods to grow, but they did not financially support them. In the past when a person came through Ellis Island, they were expected to make their own way and find their own housing and support their children. Was it a hardship? Yes, but thats what made them more successful in the long run, they knew if they wanted a better life, then they actually had to work for it all, no government handouts to supplement. As for the actual subject of the MS-13, we have had taggings in Gresham that say "MS-13" but it could just be a bunch of Hispanic punk wannabes. I am not sure what they actually "look" like. Gresham police enforced our landlord give a 72 hour notice in July to a group of guys living here that were definitely gang affiliated (my 23 year old daughter said she thought they were 18th Street). Police stood there and watched these guys get the last of their stuff. Our landlord was sweating it, either afraid of retalliation or afraid of police, I'm not sure. Right now I do beleive that there are still some gang members living here, they are keeping a low profile. Police frequently drive by here. I am anxious for us to move, needless to say, way out of town. We must act people, get organized, and maybe consider getting legally armed. Oh, Thelma, have you checked out "Oregonians for Immigration Reform" website? Its good to read, they have done a lot of good. Also, anyone interested, Lars Larson, one of our local political commentator, has a great site and talks frequently about these issues, you should all check it out, just type in his name and click the link.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HI Elizabeth- I dont have time to respond in full right now- just to let you know I Read you're message-
    the reason you didnt hear about the tacoma shooting about two weeks ago is the media - they didnt want people to lose their christmans n $$$$ kerchunk -
    they so soft pedaled it it was amazing--
    gangs tagged the laundry room here - not suprising - considering the manager wanted the place full so he could keep his job -
    Rebecca

"Once again, CBS did NOT mention that MS-13 imports illegal aliens. In fact, MS-13 is prob the largest importer of illegal aliens. "

As I was telling my husband while the story was on, CBS wasn't even going to mention that most of the gang members themselves were illegal aliens who crossed the border in the same way everyone else did, and I was right. CBS never identified the status of any of the "featured" players nor did they make any statement about how gang members get here even though they only talked about some having been deported.

Gee...how is it that they're eligible to be deported if they weren't illegal aliens to begin with!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

yeah ,what is it with the media- they either dont report what's really going on or they report in code-
    or they afraid of losing advertisers who hire illegals???? ( like almost everyone) or are they afraid of alienating latinos-??? who at least are breeding, unlike most regular americans

Both Fish and Guest workers smell after three days

Wait--I think they DID mention that when he was interviewing the one in prison--the one who looked like his face was kind of deformed or scarred. If I remember correctly, he did ask something about being deported and the man said he just came back in. Let me reread the interview and make sure.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I found what I remembered. I wish someone would move the transcript to this thread so it would all be in one place. I had posted it under "News Stories".

And deportations are still a large part of U.S. strategy. Under a nine-month-old program called “Operation Community Shield,� more than 1,600 gang members, including almost 800 members of MS-13, have been arrested and hundreds have been deported.

Ismael Cisneros doesn’t think deportation is an effective tool. “They deported me and I came back and everyone they deport is going to come back.�

Cisneros, who now says he has left the gang, was deported to Mexico after he had stabbed someone in Virginia in 1999. That was four years before he killed Brenda.

Swecker admits the return of the deportees to the United States is frustrating. “It’s very frustrating. Deportation is a very good strategy. It’s a low intensity effort that churns up activity churns up activity but we think the best way to go at them is to jail ‘em and get them off the streets.�

The Department of Homeland Security says deportation is also a useful tool when there isn’t enough evidence to prosecute a criminal case. Meanwhile, in September, the FBI led simultaneous raids of MS-13 in five countries that netted 650 suspects in 24 hours. At that time, Swecker was optimistic about how long it would take to bring down the gang, setting a goal of about a year and a half.

They DIDN'T actually use the word, ILLEGAL, but I guess you could ASSUME that from what they did say. But some of the ones that lived here appeared to have been born here--especially the girl who ratted and later was killed. So, they come here and recruit KIDS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123