Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I watched the IA children report on CBS tonight and they were complaining their children do not speak spanish.Yeah right I believe that one for sure.

The husband was making $40,000 a year as a bank guard.So how does an Illegal Immigrant get a security job in the USA ? Obviously no back ground check was done and this IA was issued a GUN !

I got to see if there is a comment section for this report at CBS.
    It's a felony and a deportable offense for illegal aliens to carry/possess/use firearms. Hope ICE was watching this too and raids the bank that hired him. Jail the employers and deport the illegals.
    That's right! They did say it was a large bank too.

Other than telling CBS and Katie Couric what you think of them, I think the best thing Americans can do to CBS is QUIT watching them. When their rating start falling through the floor they will think about making a change.

Right now FOX news is taking all the rating away from the MSM who are so indebted to Obama they will not do anything but promote his propaganda. 5t is honestly amazing at how many more people watch FOX than any other news. The MSM including CBS has become a favorite of those who are brain washed already by the Obama propaganda machine. Those who still have brains left are already watching FOX.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The only reason it caught my eye was that I was watching the fire we are having here on my local news for updates and left it on. I am glad I did like to see every now and then how others report on things.

There are a couple of great comments below the video:

This is not an unique problem to children of illegal immigrants. Don't use this to gain sympathy!
    Similar problems are encountered everyday by U.S. citizens alike. U.S. citizens who accept jobs overseas or asked to transfer to overseas branches. These legal citizens also have little choices but to bring their American born and raised children with them. Similar problems are also faced everyday by people who are legally to be in the U.S. for a limited time. For example, foreign students who are here to study and who have started a family here. I have a friend who came to this country to study a Ph.D. degree. He was here for 9 years, but after he received his degree, he was asked to return to his home country. His son was born here and had to move back with him at the age of 8. He always knew that one day he would be asked to move back home, so he made sure his American-born son was bilingual. His son could come back to the U.S. and choose his citizenship when he turms 18.

Unlike those illegals, he knew that he was not entitled of anything. See the differences?!

Posted by Josh408 at 5:59 PM : May 8, 2009
    + report abuse + permalink

What? Am I supposed to feel sympathy for him and all others deported with cause?

I am sorry, but he first willingly and purposely broke the law when he entered the US illegaly. I am a Mexican citizen that was fortunate enough to have lived and worked legally in the USA for 3 1/2 years. My wife and I followed every rule and law while in your country, and have nothing but the upmost respect for the US people and its laws. My two kids were born in the USA and they are as proud US citizens as they are proud Mexican citizens, although they know they will have to choose which are they later in life. I know it could sound cold, but it is because of people like them that the USA has to be thougher rather than softer when it comes to immigration. These illegal immigrants should have thought of the possible consequences down the road when they first decided years ago to do what they did. If rules and laws exist, they should be followed as long as they remain in place and if a society does not like them or want them anymore, then they should be changed, adapted or modified. But in the meantime, rules are rules and laws are laws. Why you think we have so many issues in Mexico with a society that easily bends their own rules and laws?

One or two final comments. Why didn't they teach this kid spanish in the first place? At worst, teaching a kid a second language will give them an advantage later in life. Why was he complaining school was in spanish? Was he depressed? of course, any kid that is removed from the only environment he or she knows will go through some suffering, even if it is moving from Chicago to Detroit, or from Montana to Oregon. And what about my kids? we were legally abiding "temporary" visitors, we respected your culture and and your costums, my kids were born there - one even learned to speak english first -, we paid every tax and fee we had to and spend our money there.

Why kids of illegal immigrants deserve more attention than kids of temporary visitors that did everything by the law? Maybe it's because they are there while those that follow rules stay here or they do it legally and in the correct way..

Do not rewards bad behavior. I am sorry for these US kids, but they unfortunatelly have to pay the consequences of their parents acts. The one good thing about these parents in particular is that they choose to keep their family together rather than leaving their kids behind. That's very valuable and speak well in that regard about them. Hopefully that will get rewarded later in life.

Respetuosamente
    Benjamin Esquivel
    former L1 visa corporate employee
    Posted by besquiveln at 5:55 PM : May 8, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    What we need to stress is WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO AMERICAN KIDS WHO NO LONGER HAVE A COUNTRY? They will be edged out over time but have NO other nation to run to.....
    Exactly. It is beyond me why more American parents don't realize this. Their children will be edged out if they don't speak Spanish, and they will be edged out because of Affimative Action, since the illegal alien advocates have managed to hijack the previously legitimate Civil Rights movement.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Sent! It would be nice to get a Numbers USA list of people who would LIKE to hit the media.

THE MEDIA WILL BEND IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN!!!THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE AND SHOWN, AGAINST THE NAYSAYERS, TO BE TRUE!!

How about talking about the Americans that become victims of illegal aliens. I met some one today a 20 year old that went to apply for her first job and guess what? she has been working since she was 10 years old. Yes, yes an illegal alien used her SSN and continues doing it. Lets be fair. They made a choice and legal US citizens become victims of their choices. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Xochi
    How about talking about the Americans that become victims of illegal aliens. I met some one today a 20 year old that went to apply for her first job and guess what? she has been working since she was 10 years old. Yes, yes an illegal alien used her SSN and continues doing it. Lets be fair. They made a choice and legal US citizens become victims of their choices. Thank you
    I called the IRS yesterday and asked if I could give them my SS# and if they could check to see if it was being used by anyone besides me. I was told to give my name my job from last tax return and she told me I was the only one to file under that name. I said what about my SS# being used anywhere in the Country under a different name she said that can't happen! I said it happens every day what are you talking about? She said she couldn't look under just a SS# and I asked her to try she said she did and it was fine then said just a minute and put me on hold after I had her check my sons came back 10 minutes later and said his was fine. Should I believe the IRS? They are taking fake and stolen SS# all the time. If I document that I called on that date with her I.D. # and name and someone is using it is it on them to take care of?? She did so not want to be helpful.

Oops! I should have posted this earlier. Here's a link to the video and comments:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5002441n

You KNOW that as soon as that boy turns 18 he'll be back and petitioning for his parents to become citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast