Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE CEO of Miller Brewing is coming to NC this FRIDAY!

Tom Long, CEO of Miller Brewing, and a NC native will be speaking at NC Wesleyan College on Friday, Sept 29th at 12:30pm. He will discuss "Building Power Brands in a Fragmenting World". He will be speaking in the Dunn Center for the Performing Arts on the Wesleyan College campus in Rocky Mount, NC.

Call 252-985-5140 for reservations or email smcauliffe@ncwc.edu

----------

ALIPAC Supporters,

We have a good team of supporters down in the Rocky Mt. area and with some advance notice we can get a good group down there with signs to give Mr. Tom Long CEO of Miller a very ice cold welcome on behalf of our boycott.

I just got off the phone with our friends at America In Danger while they were broadcasting live on cable in Rocky Mt.

Wesleyan College is a private college and the question is "Can we find a good place to protest his visit?"

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Building Power Brands in a Fragmenting World".
    Be sure to tell him that we have plans to end the fragmenting of our world!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TO loservillelabor

DIDO TO THAT!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Building Power Brands in a Fragmenting World
    Sounds like global double talk to me. SPIN SPIN SPIN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Renamed

"How to continue selling drugs and alcohol as nations fall apart."

W

Yes some in your face protesting is just the ticket for this CEO. Not to mention that it is now plastered all over the web thanks to our team. No business as usual here Tom
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No protest, but I plan to attend and ask questions from the floor about their support for illegals if such questions are allowed.

W

From the grapevine {I'm way behind but in case you didn't know}
    groups of VETS are boycotting Miller and apparently have been for some weeks so it shows that the info is hitting everywhere in the lower 48.