Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dianne, keep talking, you're making sense.

I really think we should consider not paying taxes.
    I understand your frustration - but that could cause you some problems. They won't go after illegals - but they'd take the shirt off your back.

My suggestion, however, would be to find yourself a good accountant. I don't necessaryily mean a big firm, but perhaps an individual that knows his /he business. They can be worth their weight in gold. So many people think there are no ways for us regular people to reduce our tax liability - but there are.

If you have a good accountant, sit down with him a couple of times a year and find out what is coming down the pike as far as taxes go. For so many of us, we don't know what is going to be deductible or allowable until the year is up, and you are filing your taxes. If you can find out up front, you can take advantage of some of these things.

OK, now about this 'ranch' of the President's. This is not his home. The house was built while the campaign was going on. He purchased the land from a relative who agreed to leave his cattle on there so it looked like a ranch. Something happened and relative moved the cattle. That left the President with 3 longhorns he had gotten as gifts when he was governor.

He may have bought some cattle since - but that is the way it has been. It is all smoke and mirrors - show and tell - just like everything else he has done.

Of course, he could have maids, lawn workers, as someone said, pool maintenance - but unless things have changed recently - a ranch it isn't.

My fervent hope is he will decide to make his home somewhere other than Texas after this. He and his family have bilked this state enough - time for them to go elsewhere - They are not Texans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

good idea

I agree with you and I'll see what we can come up with...

quote="chloe24"]Actually, my thought all along was some sort of peaceful protest outside. Even if it is along his route. Just something to show your presence. If enough of you show up, maybe you'll be covered by the media. Most likely CNN would show it. In fact, maybe a group could email Lou Dobbs and inform him of the protests.

Even if Bush were to see the protests, he's not about to change his globalist agenda. But I think the main point is to just be out there. To let your voices be heard and that we are not going to surrender!

Just my opinion.[/quote]
    We the People. You the Invader

Well the more media coverage we get, the more we can fire up others' with our same views. And believe you me, I have not spoken to one person that is in favor of amnesty.

To the contrary, everyone that comes in my store just about has a stroke when we start discussing amnesty. This is the republican base, mind you, and they are violently opposed to amnesty.

Well the more media coverage we get, the more we can fire up others' with our same views
    I would go protest outside. I know he is not going to hear me but the press will likely say that people were outside protesting the Bush's guest worker program... That would be getting our message out.

If anyone hears about his itenarary, let us know!!!!!! ASAP

Also, pre-screens everyone because he can't think on his feet. Everything he says is spoon fed. He stutters like Porky Pig when he is using his own brain cells. The stutters then is directed to shut up and exit..... I've seen that so many times.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, Dixie, would I like to see confrontation between you and that man.

Wouldn't that be lovely????

chloe24, welcome to the fight ...

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    That left the President with 3 longhorns he had gotten as gifts when he was governor.
    I never knew --- I actually owned more cattle than he did and I never considered it a ranch -- maybe a farmette, but not a ranch
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

That is true Dixie. Sometimes once voice can speak for thousands.

Calmness, Courage, Unanimity Prevail

Hoo-rah Minutemen of San Diego! I have no doubt you guys will be there should Bush be in your area. I lived in San Diego between 1993-1995. I loved it. I miss it! I always thought maybe I'd return to live there someday. But the way things are going in CA.... sadly, I've changed my mind. The weird thing was that when I returned to NY, I began noticing day laborers in my area which at that point, I had only seen in San Diego.

I've been going through your replies to my post and I've got to say that I feel so empowered just by reading your responses. I look at the different states where each of us resides and I feel such a great sense of unity with you people. We may come from different backgrounds but before anything else, we are AMERICANS. We love our country and will not surrender our way of life to the Globalist agenda.

Five years ago when I first became involved with this issue, there were only a handful of groups around. The national media never covered illegal immigration. And regular citizens were too preoccupied with their own lives or just didn't believe the severity of what was happening.

I admit there are moments when I feel overwhelmed by what we are up against. And it greatly saddens me as an American history buff, to think about all the sacrifices of those that came before us, and how easily our leaders are giving away our sovereignty as a nation.

But as long as we stand by each other and inspire one another to remain vigilant, we will prevail. We MUST prevail. So, those of you who are able to get out there and protest Bush's amnesty tour - while I can't be out on the front lines with you personally, I as well as many others will certainly be with you in spirit.

I haven't had any luck coming up with his tour schedule so please, everyone continue to search and post it here should you find it. Thanks!

Just a 2 cents worth idea.

Show up in a pin stripe business suit to give the impression of being an employer. Maybe wear a mexican flag lapel pin to gain admittance.

When camera pans to the audience (red lamp comes on), hold up a very professionally prepared plackard with the words:

"Pardon me, sir,
    They came here illegally."

or, even bolder, sign to read:

"Pardon me, sir,
    They are criminals,
    drug dealers
    MS-13 Street Gangs
    Sexual Predators
    with serious diseases."

The "jacket" or sign cover would be mexican flag or something other innocious message.

Oops, I forgot to capitalize the first letter of the word "mexican." Naw, I'll leave it, it looks good that way."

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

chloe24,

Hoo-rah Minutemen of San Diego! I have no doubt you guys will be there should Bush be in your area. I lived in San Diego between 1993-1995. I loved it. I miss it! I always thought maybe I'd return to live there someday. But the way things are going in CA.... sadly, I've changed my mind. The weird thing was that when I returned to NY, I began noticing day laborers in my area which at that point, I had only seen in San Diego.

Thanks for the hoo-rah!! We're kept informed on a daily bases as to who is doing what. Our guys quite on the ball. So much has changed since 1995. Freeways have become parking lots during peek hours, even on the weekends. My husband and I live inland away from the coastal madness. The temps are starting to climb up into the 90's, no A/C on yet.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast