Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Wish I had unlimited funds to countersue spam style - starting with forcing the US Chanber to take the US off their name. This is so ridiculous. These are traitors to the American people and the facts are that hiring illegals and not citizens is unsustainable business practice. I'm not feeling so patient for all these court cases that takes years to bring us justice in our own land. My experience in court has been that he who has the most money wins. That was never me. So I just see the whole thing as extremely corrupt and only a blue moon when something good and true and just occurs.

P.S. Thanks to everybody who contributed to this thread. I keep coming back and re-reading it and what you all wrote does keep making me feel better.
    Wish I had the money also Sarum to just go on a neverending lawsuit spree. I think you, Judy, and myself would make a good team hehe. I can pose the arguements with law among your 2's very good points and hopefully you 2 can eliquate my harsh, straightfoward, and blunt methods hehe.

We should be able to sue the feds for all these suits they are doing against states rather then supporting. Its just a fear tactic that they will cost the states so much money the state can't afford to continue. I'm all for the idea of a class action lawsuit against the feds for not enforcing immigration law. I think having 200 million people on that would look pretty damn nifty. If only we could...

Banned

287g

Re is my area involved with 287g I am a commissioner for a small town here. The county sheriff and some of his staff work in conjunction with border patrol. Should a suspect be withing our area some of our local officers will assist in the securing of the individual but the border patrol still remains as control and director for the locating and final taking of the suspect (s) into custody. 287g calls for close interaction and cross training which I believe may be partially in place witht he county officers. Local town offers are not involved directly in that as the border is 40 miles north of the town. Our officers have been involved in the search for several border incidents but under the directive of IC border patrol. We are operating using enhanced P25 secure radio communications withing car to car communications. Repeater operations does not support P25.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12