Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Change(dot)org WARNING

This may be a coincidence but I wanted to warn everyone about what happened when I last visited the Change .org website. Be very, very careful when visiting this site. I got the vundo trojan while clicking on a link in my email subscription to go to the Enforce The Law idea. Thankfully it was an easy Trojan to quarantine and I am disabling the Change link above on purpose.

DJ
    Hey everyone. I'm following the discussion on "Enforce our immigration laws" and it is now 5th on the list. It just needs about 85 more votes to move up. Also, if you accidentally voted when you hit their blue button on some issues, they now have a link beneath it that says "remove vote." I went in and did that on the votes I goofed on. Here's the link again: http://www.change(dot)org/ideas/browse

I would love to see this issue as first or second. If we all made comments on that one rather than others that are similar, the numbers would be as high as possible. Just a thought.

MW
    Mayday wrote:

Be very, very careful when visiting this site. I got the vundo trojan while clicking on a link in my email subscription to go to the Enforce The Law idea.
    I did the same thing today but did not get a trojan. Thanks for the heads up.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're welcome MJ. It could have been just one email that was infected but even one is one too many. I wouldn't put anything past the dreamers. As a precaution I am not visiting the site from my subscription email again.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    Hey everyone. I'm following the discussion on "Enforce our immigration laws" and it is now 5th on the list. It just needs about 85 more votes to move up. Also, if you accidentally voted when you hit their blue button on some issues, they now have a link beneath it that says "remove vote." I went in and did that on the votes I goofed on. Here's the link again: http://www.change(dot)org/ideas/browse

I would love to see this issue as first or second. If we all made comments on that one rather than others that are similar, the numbers would be as high as possible. Just a thought.
    Glad you went in and voted. I have a feeling that Obama's 'youth squad' is probably dominating the topics, which is why passing the Dream Act is leading in votes. We need to pass this along in our mailing lists, since you don't have to be a Democrat to participate in it.

But I was under the impression that a person can vote in favor of as many topics as you want to.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.change(dot)org/ideas/browse/immigration

Absolutely, I think the youth squad is tech savy and doing what they can to up the vote. I have read on OBL sites for the readers to 'vote early and vote often.'

Yes, you can certainly vote for more then one catergory. I did just that and voted for all of the enforcement, E-verify, close the border, etc... options.

Please ask your email list to do that as well. They are already using these results to brag about 'America wanting the dream act passed' or that we don't care. I've read several places that these results will be presented to Obama's team.

Here's one example;

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))

Back to the nativists though.
    Change(dot)org has been running votes and discussion on ideas for change to present to the Obama administration following the swearing in of the new President on January 20.

All in all, a net gain for America at no cost to our citizens. 1492 respondents think it is a wonderful idea and that annoys the nativists to no end. True to form, they try to insert their nativist propaganda into the discussion with out much success.

One the other hand, the nativists have their own poll going entitled Enforce our Immigration Laws which not surprisingly, is not doing too well. Further proof that America is sick of the nativist propaganda as they try to survive in this recession, which by the way, was not in any way caused by the so-callled “illegals.s
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't go to change on internet explorer without getting a pop up with a question in it. I just hit control alt delete to close the page rather than answering the pop up question as a precaution. I did use firefox with no problems. It looks like another user had a problem too.

I really, really, really have a hard time believing the Enforce the Laws vote count.

On a side note the Albertina person is going off the deep end.

This is just a feel good site put up as a distraction for the leftist and U.Nicks. Obamas agenda is already set in stone ilregardless if the Left agrees with him or not.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    This is just a feel good site put up as a distraction for the leftist and U.Nicks. Obamas agenda is already set in stone ilregardless if the Left agrees with him or not.

Don't disagree at all with that. Just don't want them to use the results for their purposes when most of America has never heard of the site. I believe they will slant it for their uses, as in the blog, and present it as the views of Americans.

We know better then that.

Agenda or not, we're not giving up yet.

Go take a moment and vote.