Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

This changes everything , DON'T GOT TO SLEEP YET

I've seen and heard rumors that Piglosi is going to pull up another version of Dream in the house , I hope this isn't the case and this is a false alarm
    Remember there are 5 versions , She would have to pass it in the house and then have it passed in the senate

I Don't see it going anywhere but BE WARY,

I hope this is a false alarm

Banned
    As William said

This isn't over until the are adjourned for the session

JTF...Please take a look at this thread ASAP!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-221991.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    JTF...Please take a look at this thread ASAP!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-221991.html
    Yes , I've seen it

I'm tired , But it may be another call to arms

What part are they not getting

Remember, if they bring up the house bill again during this lame duck session they would have to do it without Ron Wyden, i.e. they'd have to find another Dem to put his neck on the line to support DREAM.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Remember, if they bring up the house bill again during this lame duck session they would have to do it without Ron Wyden, i.e. they'd have to find another Dem to put his neck on the line to support DREAM.
    This would be another version of the bill
    REmember , they filed 4 separate versions of dream

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Having finished business this week, some will stay home from Christmas through to next year. So, who would come in and who wouldn't? Most in the DC vicinity are DREAM supporters and have no trouble showing up.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Listen to what Jeff Sessions says starting at 2:20 on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGhQLPis ... re=recentf

Sessions..... "If, I've said it repeatedly, I've said two or three times on the floor in the last few weeks, that if we end the illegality, then we can begin to discuss how to deal with people who've been here a long time."

Sounds to me like he will be working WITH the Dreamers once TPTB change a few of our immigration laws and get those illegalities worked over.

So it is okay for all kinds of illegal aliens to walk into our government buildings, announce that they are illegal, and then have a little talk with one of our Senators who is supposed to be enforcing our immigration laws and representing our young people.

I honestly don't trust anyone.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

With good reason!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "If, I've said it repeatedly, I've said two or three times on the floor in the last few weeks, that if we end the illegality, then we can begin to discuss how to deal with people who've been here a long time." "

Don't take this to mean he wants to give them amnesty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast