Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is this chaos part of Obama's plan?

Poll: How many here feel tense and exhausted about the health-care take over that is taking place?

I am just curious. Because if you combine this battle with the news that Obama is throwing in promises of forth coming amnesty legislation that makes for a very explosive and unsettling long period of time.

My hart and soul is really in the amnesty battle, and fighting the invasion, but now we are entering the amnesty battle after many of us are weary or even exhausted from the health-care battle. I know that the leftist, and Democrats are also weary, but it is making for a lot of chaos.

The reason I am bringing this up is that I am thinking that this is part of Obama's plan, to create this chaos. I am not the only one, I remember listining to Rush Limbaugh over a year ago saying that Obama wanted to create chaos and over whelming anxiety as part of his strategy. Because peolpe can only spend so much energy on these problems, people tire easily, and people can only handle so much. In the chaos, confusion and exhaustion people just start to give up, and let those in power have their way.

What do you think?

Does a forthcoming amnesty battle right on the heals of the health care battle play in favor of our opposition or with us the American patriots?

Please let me know what you think.

If you think it is part of Obama's plan how can we use this knowledge to our favor?

It appears that the Pelosi/Obama Gang have no better strategy than a Scorched Earth plan. They will be burning their bridges to the American people, but will probably be seeking refuge in some Soros funded globalist speakers bureau.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just spent the last three hours e mailing congress men to stop the health care bill, I guess I am tired, but I know an amnesty could destroy my life in California. Especially if all the illegals have equal access to my job.

I read the report about Lindsey Grahamnesty killing the amnesty bill if Pelosi uses "Demon Pass". I don't like Grahamnesty much ,but I will take my hat off to him if he is able to use his amnesty bill to help kill the health care bill.

I see in the news today that Congress has inundated with over 100,000 call per hour beginning on Tuesday when radio host Rush Limbaugh told viewers to call the Capitol switchboard phone number.

No doubt these calls aren't from people who support this health care project.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/44382-1.ht ... e_friendly
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Chaos? Let me just name a few of the Irons in the Fire :
    Banking Industry, Automotive Industry, Housing Crisis, Student Loan Takeover, "Climate Change" , Cap and Trade, Health Care Industry...
    I'm sure there are more, BUT Obama LOVES CHAOS! Keep everyone occupied on something else. Illegal Amnesty will be thrown into the mix real soon, just to STIR THE POT.
    The Danger of America losing EVERYTHING is such a reality its scary.
    Obamas mentor Frank Marshall Davis taught him to HATE America, that we had TO MUCH. Now Obama is tearing it ALL down from the Inside, and we the people are just watching it. Many talking about the NEXT elections... Some DAMAGE is BEYOND REPAIR!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    I just spent the last three hours e mailing congress men to stop the health care bill, I guess I am tired, but I know an amnesty could destroy my life in California. Especially if all the illegals have equal access to my job.

I read the report about Lindsey Grahamnesty killing the amnesty bill if Pelosi uses "Demon Pass". I don't like Grahamnesty much ,but I will take my hat off to him if he is able to use his amnesty bill to help kill the health care bill.
    I believe he is lying. They have all been saying this same thing since the first bailout, even before but we haven't been paying attention "this will not pass" it will be stopped because of this or that...But what has happened ....it all somehow miraculously gets passed...They are lairs the whole pack of them and they will make a deal with the devil and promise their soul to the devil toget re-elected....They all need to go period.....It would be perfect if all of a sudden "We the People" could find a away to charge them with treason.....but since we can't at least at this time, WE NEED TO KICKTHEMALLOUT!!!!!!!

Kathyet

I don't think Obama is a capable enough leader to "plan" for engineered chaos. The last year has shown he can't do much more than deliver rhetoric. He's postponed foreign trips and sacrificed other important domestic policies to ram through health care as soon as possible...and he's been at it a year.

He wanted it to be a bipartisan bill. It isn't. He said the process would be transparent. It wasn't. Free from backroom deals. No way. Time after time we heard it would be passed by Thanksgiving, Christmas, next weekend. These very public failures point to Obama's personal failures as a leader. I don't think Obama is capable of much other than being controlled by the interests that naturally gravitate to centers of power.

I am glad Obama has proven himself more incompetent than someone such as, say, FDR. But of course that doesn't mean he can't irreparably damage the country.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

I was just watching the images of the "March to destroy America", God it is so frightining to watch, and to see the the corupt politicians smiling as they sell out our health-care system to Obama, all the while the news reports on this wonderfull and historic moment.
    Our soverignty will be led to the slaughter next.

God help us.

It's the time honored strategy of divide and conquer. Keep our efforts divided and win out on all fronts.

Divide and conquor !

I hate fireants, so to get rid of them or at least move them away from my garden or yard, I just take a shovel full of one mound and put it on the other and vice versa , they both move . They are both weak from fighting off the invasion . Just like we keep fighting one invasion after another to protect our survival .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast