Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Then he needs to back up his words with actions by publicly denouncing entering our country illegally and he needs to strongly suggest/order those in our country illegally to leave.
    Absolutely!!

So simple and, you know, most of them would leave...voluntarily.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Absolutely yes, they would leave voluntarily if they thought he was serious.

Why do so many countries in the world think they can fool around with us, talk about killing us and even kill us? George Bush is too nice and too easy to manipulate not by the American people, but by other countries.....such as.....Mexico. The world sees that.

We in America talk about him like he's a total jerk all over the news, the internet, the radio. People all over the world say to themselves....this guy must be a real joke.

So they cross our borders as though there are no borders, they talk about us, laugh about us and joke about us. When he visits other countries the people protest by the thousands in the streets because they want to send a clear message to him that he is not their president and they want no part of him. They don't like him and they disrespect him because they hear, read and learn what we are saying about him.

It's a vicious cycle of Bush hatred and anger, not really because we went to war, but because they don't believe him to be anything but a guy who makes mistakes and who is weak and who has not earned the respect of his own people.

It could be a big reason why so little is working in Iraq.
    They don't trust him because we don't trust him.

He says all the time, "They hate us because of our freedom and our way of life."

Excuse me, Mr. President (I'll give him some false respect)
    They hate us because you are such a joke of a president.

Now go hug a few illegal aliens and attend a La Raza luncheon. Give us more reasons to call you names so that the world can continue to laugh and come on U.S. soil and call you a devil !! Get used to this. It's just the beginning of a new trend in the world. Better not attend any other events around the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excuse me, Mr. President (I'll give him some false respect)
    They hate us because you are such a joke of a president.[/b]

Now go hug a few illegal aliens and attend a La Raza luncheon. Give us more reasons to call you names so that the world can continue to laugh and come on U.S. soil and call you a devil !! Get used to this. It's just the beginning of a new trend in the world. Better not attend any other events around the world.

That's Beautiful, LegalUSCitizen!!

I'm still laughing...I can just see him hugging all the illegals at the La Raza luncheon.

I needed that, LegalUSCitizen!

Thank You!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you, American Sister. But it is your posts which really deserve recognition because they are so full of intelligence and knowledge.

You give the American people urgent information and present it in a way that every American can immediately understand it and absorb it.

Thank you to you for being the American heroine that you are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When he visits other countries the people protest by the thousands in the streets because they want to send a clear message to him that he is not their president and they want no part of him. They don't like him and they disrespect him because they hear, read and learn what we are saying about him.
    Very true and you know, we need to do the same thing. I know it's not easy, but we need to get out in the streets, not just in the thousands, but in the millions and send a clear message to Bush that we are sick of his policies, we are sick of the filth he pushes on us and we aren't going to take it anymore. We need to get out in the streets, not as conservatives, not as liberals, but as Americans, unite in one voice and demand an:

DEMAND AND END TO THIS THIRD WORLD INVASION

DEMAND AND END TO THIRD WORLD IMMIGRATION

DEMAND AND END TO ALL TREASONOUS FREE TRADE PACTS

DEMAND AND END TO GLOBALISM

DEMAND THE DEPORTATION OF ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEIR FAMILIES DOWN TO THE LAST CHILD

DEMAND THE IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT AND IMPRISONMENT OF JORGE BUSH AND ALL OF THE TREASONOUS GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO HAVE OVER THE YEARS AIDED AND ABETTED IN THE SURRENDER OF AMERICA

We can do this America. The time is now. If we unite this country with one loud voice in the millions, nobody can stop us, nobody can possibly not listen to us. BLACKS, WHITES, HISPANICS, ASIANS, it doesn't matter what your race is, if your an American citizen and your fed up like we are, it's time to put our petty differences aside and unite this country and these devils in our government.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you so much LegalUSCitizen...

dman1200--HooRah!!! Lets Rock, Lets Roll, Lets Ride....VRRRRMMM....

Hello DC....WEeee'RE HeeeERE!!

I'll pull a wagon full of TOMATOES and a brief case full of PINK SLIPS!!

Lets Do It, America.

Hungary is protesting their leader who lied to them about their economy.

Thailand just overthrew their government with a coup because the Prime Minister was robbing their Piggy Bank.

Mexico..yes...Mexico is protesting their new leader because they think he was elected through election fraud.

Venezuela and other South Americans protested and have been raising hell for almost a year now...in the streets...over Free Trade Agreements and Globalism.

Palestinians are protesting unfairness and the failure of the US to recognize their duly elected government.

Muslims are protesting the Pope who insulted their Prophet.

South Koreans protested Bush during his last visit late last year over Free Trade Agreements and Globalism.

Russians protested Immigration.

YES YES YES....It is time for Americans to Protest and demand the impeachment of Bush and Cheney and an immediate END to their Treacherous Policies...all of them...Open Borders, SPP, North American Union, Globalism, Free Trade Agreements, Illegal Immigration, Lying, Deceptions, Wars we can't win or pay for, Torture that defies all we stand for, and Treason against the United States and the American People...by enacting policies and taking actions that served foreign interests at the expense of ours.

If we did even half of that we'd be seen as a racist, xenophobic country ... oh wait, we already are seen that way. Wth, let's go for it!
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Do I need to buy a jacket or will 20 sweaters do ?!! :P

Will it be cold in Washington D.C. ......I sure hope so cause I'm feeling pretty hot under the collar right now !!!

Judy:

We need signs. Here's some ideas.

ILLEGALS THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, NOT YOURS

ILLEGALS GO PROTEST IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY

BUSH'S BELONG IN THE GROUND, NOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE

ILLEGALS, YOUR FREE RIDE ENDS NOW

IMPEACH BUSH, COULD 300 MILLION AMERICAN CITIZENS BE WRONG?

NO HABELAS, VAMANOUS (THOSE WHO DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, LEAVE)

NOT IN OUR NAME BUSH

IMMIGRATION, BORDERS, TRADE, EDUCATION, SPENDING, WAR, SPYING, INTELLIGENCE, ENVIRONMENT, CRIME, ECONOMY, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT THIS NATION WRECKING TRAITOR BUSH TO BE TRUSTED WITH?

STOP THE INVASION

DEPORT THE ILLEGALS AND BUSH

BUSH #1 DIVIDER

BUSH, NATION WRECKING TRAITOR

BUSH AND CHENEY ARE POND SCUM

CHILD MOLSTERS, WIFE BEATERS, RAPISTS, DRUG LORDS, GANGSTERS, ILLEGAL ALIENS, CRIMINALS, TERRORISTS AND VICENTE FOX ALL SUPPORT BUSH, DO YOU?

That's good for starters, what do you think Judy?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Too cool, Dman !! All of them !! All of them!! Bring them all !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123