Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy , this is a very good and strong post
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Legal...yes I did...I saw the "Devildent" (dang, why didn't I think of that ) on TV...he was having a hard time holding his own there tonight with Wolf Blitzer...got a little "testy".. when Wolf would interrupt and contradict him. And yes, he said he would sign the bill if the Senate passed it...but that he would continue to work on the comprehensive reform "later". Well folks....it will our job to make it much much "later" and maybe we can stall him until we get him OUT OUT OUT!!

socalCracker...who are Bush's Puppetmasters? Global organizations...multinational companies...funders of La Raza...multi-nationals in Europe, a handful of "entrepreneurs" like the Carlyle Group, the Arab Oil Monarchies, Mexico's 11 Billionaires and China...and we'd be pretty close to a complete list. But he is the King Advocate. He wants to Rule the World. He's doing this as much for his goals than anyone else's. He actually believes in the New World Order...his Dad did...GW was raised on it...he believes in it hook, line and sinker and he wants to be the one to Lead the World. Now he's obsessed with it. He thinks he can just give an ultimatum to any country or he'll bomb their brains out.

Bush has lost his mind. He is insane. And it's shown itself clearly the past two days before the world.

The President of Iraq was also interviewed tonight. Very nice man. Is hopeful that civil war won't occur. (Obviously he stays within the Green Zone...otherwise he would realize they are already in a Civil War). But he is hopeful and optimistic and very grateful to the American People. Yes, he would be. Until we invaded Iraq, he was hiding in the hills of Kurdistan...for 40 years...now he's back in Baghdad and President of Iraq. It worked out well for him. When asked what he thought of Bush? He said he is the Hero of Iraq for Liberating Iraq. Yes, I can see why he would think so.

Unfortunately the Heroes of Iraq are the Liberators of Iraq who are the 2700 Dead and 20,000 Injured Americans and the 43,000 Dead Iraqi Civilians for whom the Liberation did not work so well...not to mention the 300 Million Americans who will be toiling every day for decades to pay the debt this "Liberation" has cost the American People...and of course the 130,000 plus members of the US Forces still there...still fighting, still guarding, still securing...and some will die tomorow, and more the next day, and even more the day after every day for a very long time.

When asked how much longer will US Forces be required in Iraq for security purposes...he answered "oh, it will take many years".

This is what happens when you have a Traitor in the White House starting Wars. He is very close to starting another one.

And WE need to secure our borders immediately with troops if necessary and get him out of the White House before he does.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did you all hear Lou Dobbs tonight? The National Guard Troops on the border, well the ones that aren't exactly on the border but about 100 miles away...are not armed. Because they aren't armed, they need to be guarded. So, they have taken Border Patrol Agents away from the Border to guard the UNarmed National Guard Troops 100 miles away.

Aren't they clever? This Administration that wants to end our nation?

I almost threw up.

Treachery does that to me.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our politicians need to say "NO". That Iraqi, Chalibi, was the one that kept saying there were WMD in Iraq, that people wanted to rise up against Saddam, and we listened to him...now we have Iranians lobbying for us to go into Iran.....we need to say "NO", and tell them to fix their own countries......cause it's like, you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't...\

No matter what we do, someone will always say it's our fault or we caused this or that.....

More and more, each and everyday, I wish we were isolated, kept our jobs here, and just take care of our own!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I agree with Chavez on this....move the damn United Nations out of New York. Less we have to see and listen to Kofi Annan.

And while we're at it....why don't we get out of the United Nations all together.
    AAAAAAAAMEN
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Chavez is a moron but he's 100% correct about bush.

What he doesn't realize though is that our government is the only weakness we have right now and if he had to deal with the American people, he and his allies would get squashed like cockroaches in a mexican restaurant.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I agree with Chavez on this....move the damn United Nations out of New York. Less we have to see and listen to Kofi Annan.
    I've been saying this to my hubby for a few years now.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

My dislike for Bush is pretty high, probably even more then some on this board however my dislike for foreigners coming into our country and saying anything bad about our government or people is a whole hell of a lot more.

Whether Chavez is right or wrong does not matter, he needs to go back to that [MOD EDIT] hole of a country of his and talk trash about his people. Yes Chavez said things about Bush, however this piece of crap also put down all those of Europeon ancestry and said that we are not the rightfull owners of America.

To me this puts that garbage heap in the same pot as all the rest of the Anti-Americans. Some folks might want to check on what he said at the Harlem church before going all goo-goo eyed over his Bush remarks.

Just as an FYI, my ancestry is German/Irish and American Indian and I am damn proud of being an American and of my ancestry.

While I too despise this POS Chavez, I agree with him 100 percent on Bush. He is the devil and I too am fed up with this spineless, weak, limp wristed, selfish, self-centered, self serving, arrogant, traitorous, jerk. The only reason guys like Chavez and this Akmed Mohammad whatever his name is from Iran are so emboldened to talk trash about Bush and this country in general is because they know that Bush is a wimp and won't do a damn thing about it. They know that he is weak and will probably end up either pandering to them or start another ficticous war that will inflame more people to hate us. It's Bush globalist agenda and policies that make people hate us, not US in general. They are tired of Bush meddling in affairs that doesn't concern him. The sooner we remove this guy, the better off we'll be. Impeach this traitor and all traitors in congress, get the US out of the UN, deport the illegals, end all treasonous free trade pacts and end all third world immigration NOW.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree, you guys. I believe that although George Bush likes to portray himself as being the strong American president, in reality everyone in the world sees him as a big fake. He's all bark and no bite.

He allows Mexico and 12-20 million people who have broken our country's laws by entering illegally to raom our countryside with his blessings. He doesn't even try to hide it.

Yesterday he had a taste of what it is like to be an American citizen under his leadership. He was not treated as a president, he was treated as an ordinary American. What he got, is very similar to what the American citizen gets everyday, when people are permitted and approved by our president to come into our country, use our welfare system, refuse to respect our culture and our language and in general spit on our sovereignty as a nation.

Wow. He needs to quickly understand that it is not his harshness that makes people hate us, want to kill us and to take our immigration laws as a joke....it is precisely his weakness which is fostering all of this.

Any president can dispatch the troops to go and fight a war. What he needs to do is to learn to command respect by showing the world that he respects us, the American people. That would start when he stops allowing Mexico to use us as their doormat, and tells them to call off their invasion.

Then he needs to back up his words with actions by publicly denouncing entering our country illegally and he needs to strongly suggest/order those in our country illegally to leave.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast