Yes, Lost_Mummy--anyone who voted for CAFTA need not return to DC; anyone even considering re-negotiating our US Immigration Laws need not return to DC; cut off their money....Republicans and Democrats alike. Whether we are Republicans or Democrats, unlike the Clueless Monsters in DC--WE are all still Americans and while Big Business does makes alot of contributions, it is my understanding that the majority of funds still comes from the population.

It's power and we need to use it.

I still like the idea of an American Labor Party. We'd have more members than the other two combined. Everyone is ready to jump ship on both parties because they are that disgusted, disenchanted, outraged, and feel totally and completely betrayed. And of course We have been totally and completely betrayed by both parties. Afterall, a KENNEDY is trying to legalize illegal immigration and his cohort in this crime is MCCAIN. And CLINTON is appointed by BUSH to roam the world promoting Globalism on Disaster Relif Expense Accounts. CLINTON insulted the French on this in Paris! It's why we only got 1,000 cots from France for Katrina Victims.

Now THOSE Odd Couple pair-ups truly tells it all. There is not one iota of difference today between the two parties and thus goes up in smoke the crucial checks and balances of our political and economic system.

I swear, with the Internet, WE'd already be Drones in a Commie World governed by the WTO and its Globbie Fat Cats.

Can you imagine trying to deal with this situation without the Internet?

BTW--there is something brewing about the Internet...giving control of it to WTO...or something like that. Has anyone else heard this? Taking it away from the Americans and making it a world-governed Internet?