Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William said:
    Wouldnt it just be terrible if the housing market took a tumble and houses got cheaper for Americans?
    You have no idea how that would make us feel. As it is right now, we know Oregon is one of the more affordable markets out there, yet we cannot barely touch renting anything beyond run down old places, and small ones at that.

With the average price of homes in our area are about $180,000.00, and with the average price being about 1% of the price, this makes most payments about $1,800.00. Seems like a little to some, but to people like ourselves, it is our entire income, plus, no one would finance someone like ourselves and there are plenty like us out there.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I gave him another piece of my mind. He looks like a Movie villian. Hide your women and kids Chertoff is coming.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    I gave him another piece of my mind. He looks like a Movie villian. Hide your women and kids Chertoff is coming.
    How did you get on? The "comment" link seems to be deactivated?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234